MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Phone Plan Recomendations staceygab General Discussion 10 03-29-2015 05:28 PM
Overseas student + phone plan macbaby07 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 09-01-2013 08:42 AM
TELUS Phone Plan NA19 General Discussion 9 08-29-2013 10:05 PM
Cheapest Rogers Phone Plan? Allan Computers & Tech 47 06-07-2010 09:25 PM
Cell Phone Plan? Sultan First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 29 08-16-2009 04:45 PM

Pro-Rated Phone Plan (before 1st billing cycle)

Old 05-31-2015 at 07:34 PM   #1
Allan
Elite Member

Liked: 115 Times

Pro-Rated Phone Plan (before 1st billing cycle)
I just signed up on a monthly phone plan with Fido, and my billing cycle doesn't start until later this week.

That means I have 5 days of pro-rated service.
If my plan includes 300 mb of data, does that mean I have a total of 50 mb of data to use throughout this week (5/30 x 300 mb). Or do I only have a data limit of 10 mb per day?

In other words, would I be charged for data overage if I use more than 10 mb per day (even though I'll keep it under 50 mb during this week)?

Thanks,
Allan
Old 05-31-2015 at 08:07 PM   #2
kobe_mamba

Liked: 1 Time

no, you should have 50mb to use throughout the week. Similar thing happen to me with bell and i was given the prorated data without any limit per day. However, you should call Fido. It's better to be on the safe side

Last edited by kobe_mamba : 05-31-2015 at 08:18 PM.