MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
a few questions... :S ricechrispy First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 08-26-2011 05:21 PM
questions?? raveenaj First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 13 08-23-2011 03:36 PM
Questions.... Silver First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 05-18-2011 03:35 PM
Questions.. kwyhan Academics 7 06-15-2010 09:52 PM
Questions Daman K First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 15 09-07-2009 12:21 AM

Questions

Old 09-11-2011 at 06:56 AM   #1
Galleria

Liked: 10 Times

Questions
For CHEM 1A03 Titles sells the text, solutions and code for $107. The code alone costs $50 meaning $57 is the price for a new text and solutions. However people are selling the text and solutions for $55-90 used. Are they including the code? I thought the code wasn't reusable...am I right?
Old 09-11-2011 at 07:29 AM   #2
justinsftw
Elite Member

Liked: 342 Times

Yes, it's not reusable. They're probably not including the code. MasterincChemistry was required during the first term of last year (although not in the second term last year, or now), so it's almost certainly previously activated.

Buy straight from Titles if you want the MasteringChem code too.

Galleria says thanks to justinsftw for this post.
Old 09-11-2011 at 08:06 AM   #3
Biochem47
Elite Member

Liked: 73 Times

Might as well buy new from Titles. I think a lot of the people that are selling their chem textbooks for that price are not factoring in the price that we had to pay for MasteringChem.

Galleria says thanks to Biochem47 for this post.