Reinstatement Letter Review njd123 Academics 2 06-25-2010 10:57 AM
reinstatement letter ali999 Academics 2 06-04-2009 10:26 AM

Reinstatement letter help

Old 05-04-2014 at 01:29 AM   #16
johnwill123

Liked: 1 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILLyBilly View Post
Honestly, you are better off paying someone to do it for you. The University is not going to verify if your reasons are true or not, so just have the writer make it up. As long as they provide a good explanation and stuff, you are fine. Just private message someone like Chipmunk and offer to pay them for the service.
Sorry, this is something i need to do for myself. I don't plan on returning to school with bad work ethics like that. Thanks for the suggestion though!

starfish likes this.
Old 05-04-2014 at 01:30 AM   #17
Chipmunk

Liked: 6 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILLyBilly View Post
Honestly, you are better off paying someone to do it for you. The University is not going to verify if your reasons are true or not, so just have the writer make it up. As long as they provide a good explanation and stuff, you are fine. Just private message someone like Chipmunk and offer to pay them for the service.
Not that I would agree to such debauchery. Good trolling though, I'll confess I find you somewhat amusing.
Old 05-04-2014 at 01:36 AM   #18
HILLyBilly
Account Locked

Liked: 13 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwill123 View Post
Sorry, this is something i need to do for myself. I don't plan on returning to school with bad work ethics like that. Thanks for the suggestion though!
How is that considered bad work ethics? No where did it say you have to write it personally. Many people in established positions have people write for them. Prime Ministers speech for example or even something as common as having someone write up your resume. A writer take your ideas and thoughts and transform it to a work of art that captivate and entrance whoever is going to be evaluating your status. If I was going through reinstatement, I would definitely do it. The amount of money and time already invested is too valuable to risk being passed up because of a mere letter.