MacInsiders Logo
Old 05-04-2011 at 06:35 PM   #166
Icecream
Account Locked

Liked: 42 Times

I have the right of condemning you to Hell. You people are trying to change Islamic laws by mentioning something in Islam that is inexistent.

You said Islamic burial was done or could be at sea but 100% of Islamic burials are done in land for the body to decompose as Hadith orders.

I coudln't care less if the US forces took a crap on his corpse. Osama isn't a Muslim figure, he actually stained the name of Islam. But to LIE about giving him an Islamic burial and to refuse to give photos for the lamest excuses, that is outrageous. And to see that a majority believed in Obama without PROOF. This is a clear sign of the dark ages, which I hope don't come. In the medieval dark ages, the europeans started believing everything the Church told them, including the lies about the Crusades. Today, we see a clear sign of it. And I am not bashing Christianity, because we are having the same thing in the Middle East where there is a clear Muslim majority (except that people are starting to wake up now). But before the uprising (even after it), Middle Easteners who didn't believe in the government or asked questions where labelled as conspiracy theorists, crazy folks or even terrorists.

myroodle says thanks to Icecream for this post.
Old 05-04-2011 at 06:55 PM   #167
AelyaS
Fitzgerald groupie

Liked: 521 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecream View Post
I have the right of condemning you to Hell. You people are trying to change Islamic laws by mentioning something in Islam that is inexistent.

You said Islamic burial was done or could be at sea but 100% of Islamic burials are done in land for the body to decompose as Hadith orders.

I coudln't care less if the US forces took a crap on his corpse. Osama isn't a Muslim figure, he actually stained the name of Islam. But to LIE about giving him an Islamic burial and to refuse to give photos for the lamest excuses, that is outrageous. And to see that a majority believed in Obama without PROOF. This is a clear sign of the dark ages, which I hope don't come. In the medieval dark ages, the europeans started believing everything the Church told them, including the lies about the Crusades. Today, we see a clear sign of it. And I am not bashing Christianity, because we are having the same thing in the Middle East where there is a clear Muslim majority (except that people are starting to wake up now). But before the uprising (even after it), Middle Easteners who didn't believe in the government or asked questions where labelled as conspiracy theorists, crazy folks or even terrorists.

First of all, yes you have the right to condemn people to Hell. Doesn't mean you should.

Secondly, you need to be careful about what you say, where you say it, and to whom. Clearly this forum is not the best place.

Lastly, shut up, please.

L'Étoile likes this.
Old 05-04-2011 at 07:15 PM   #168
Icecream
Account Locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by AelyaS View Post
First of all, yes you have the right to condemn people to Hell. Doesn't mean you should.

Secondly, you need to be careful about what you say, where you say it, and to whom. Clearly this forum is not the best place.

Lastly, shut up, please.
And you guys should be careful about trying to change someone's religion, because that's what Al Qaeda did and a lot of people died because of that. It's starts as something little but it gradually becomes dangerous.

Al Qaeda used to say that Muslims shouldn't have non Muslim friends and then they went on to say kill infidels.

Furthermore, this forums allows debate when it stays on topic (which is about that terrorist).

You guys labelled me as a conspiracy theorist (I put forth no theory, Obama wanting to raise his popularity votes is a normal thing to do for a prez), that I believe in 2012 doomsday (I don't) or that I believe Obama was not born in Hawaii (I believe he was born in Hawaii. All I did was ask questions and for proof. But apparently, asking questions or not believing is heresy.

You guys seem to not like reality and I don't like it when govt lie. Heck, I wish there were unicorns. But reality is harsh. It's like the Jews in Nazi Germany. When Hitler got elected, some Jews (maybe the majority) didn't want to leave Germany because they thought everything was going to be all right and that Hitler wouldn't order a Holocaust. This is a great flaw for human beings, we tend to reject reality and assume things are better than they are. They are not.

Last edited by Icecream : 05-04-2011 at 07:26 PM.
Old 05-04-2011 at 07:41 PM   #169
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,314 Times

Quote:
You guys seem to not like reality and I don't like it when govt lie. Heck, I wish there were unicorns. But reality is harsh. It's like the Jews in Nazi Germany. When Hitler got elected, some Jews (maybe the majority) didn't want to leave Germany because they thought everything was going to be all right and that Hitler wouldn't order a Holocaust. This is a great flaw for human beings, we tend to reject reality and assume things are better than they are. They are not.
Godwin's Law. Thread concluded.
also, you lose

L'Étoile says thanks to RyanC for this post.

Old 05-04-2011 at 07:45 PM   #170
Icecream
Account Locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanC View Post
Godwin's Law. Thread concluded.
also, you lose
I happened to know about Godwin's Law lol

I could have mentionned the Jewish exile by the Tsar or the Bosnian Genocide. But you guys aren't familiar with that and Nazi's actions are very popular. Therefore, it is easier to get a point through. The majority knows about the Holocaust but not about the Bosnian genocide.
Old 05-04-2011 at 07:56 PM   #171
RyanC
Elite Member

Quote:
I happened to know about Godwin's Law lol

I could have mentionned the Jewish exile by the Tsar or the Bosnian Genocide. But you guys aren't familiar with that and Nazi's actions are very popular. Therefore, it is easier to get a point through. The majority knows about the Holocaust but not about the Bosnian genocide.
Would have said the same thing either way; your comparison is absurd, and your dislike for the government is so extreme you keep on this foolish 'argument'. Not surprised you're aggressive and bitter about Kristen stomping on your post and just in general failing to read between the lines of several things people have said about your attitude.
Old 05-04-2011 at 08:07 PM   #172
Icecream
Account Locked

Quote:
Would have said the same thing either way; your comparison is absurd, and your dislike for the government is so extreme you keep on this foolish 'argument'. Not surprised you're aggressive and bitter about Kristen stomping on your post and just in general failing to read between the lines of several things people have said about your attitude.
Using the same tactic, just throwing insults yet you can't answer my questions. Where is the proof? You are attacking my "attitude" and not my questions. To clarify I did call you guys idiots but you left me no choice especially when you started believing in physical things without proof.

You claimed it was Islamic burial, but I killed your statement since I actually memorized the Quran and know the Hadiths (I have them in my bookshelf).

You claimed the picture wasn't shown because it would piss off Al Qaeda and make them attack like if they were immortal creatures. Look you having sex with a man is enough to make Al Qaeda blow up a building. Isn't killing Bin Laden a sign of strength which would scare the enemy ? It's like when America invaded Afghanistan in 2001. They did it so quickly, the Taliban were morally and physically not enable to regroup and attack until 2005.

I could go on but I am just repeating what I already mentioned in my previous posts. I do dislike the government but all I am doing is wanting proof. I don't believe something if it can be PROVEN with physical facts.

“All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.” - Adolf Hitler (hate the guy but he's right on that)

Last edited by Icecream : 05-04-2011 at 08:24 PM.
Old 05-04-2011 at 08:18 PM  
Eternal Fire
Elite Member

Liked: 227 Times

Warning: This post has been reported
This post has been flagged as violating the MacInsiders Code Of Conduct, and is being reviewed by one of our staff. It may contain offensive material. Click here to view.

Old 05-04-2011 at 08:28 PM   #173
Rudiger

Liked: 36 Times

Quote:
OF course he is dead. Jeez, I am not saying he's alive.

Quote:
To clarify I did call you guys idiots but you left me no choice especially when you started believing in physical things without proof.

Now who's an idiot, Mr. Circular Logic.
Old 05-04-2011 at 08:36 PM   #174
Icecream
Account Locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudiger View Post
Now who's an idiot, Mr. Circular Logic.
He is dead, because if he was alive he could make a video and make the USA look more of a foolish nation than it is. I am pretty sure American politicians wouldn't take that risk.

The question is : Did he die between April 30th and May 1st or before this period ?

Why is that important? Well if he died under Bush, than Obama shouldn't get a poll boost.

But personally, I have a problem with the government lying and I don't believe something without proof. Actually I don't believe in any physical stuff, I just know about them. Just like I know that apples exist. And that is done with proof.

Last edited by Icecream : 05-04-2011 at 08:41 PM.
Old 05-04-2011 at 08:45 PM   #175
RyanC
Elite Member

Quote:
Using the same tactic, just throwing insults yet you can't answer my questions. Where is the proof? You are attacking my "attitude" and not my questions. To clarify I did call you guys idiots but you left me no choice especially when you started believing in physical things without proof.
Your phrases and writing style activated the mental shorthand to assume you're not worth listening to because my mind told me you're crazy.

Quote:

You claimed it was Islamic burial, but I killed your statement since I actually memorized the Quran and know the Hadiths (I have them in my bookshelf).
Whats the verse number(s)?

Quote:
You claimed the picture wasn't shown because it would piss off Al Qaeda and make them attack like if they were immortal creatures. Look you having sex with a man is enough to make Al Qaeda blow up a building. Isn't killing Bin Laden a sign of strength which would scare the enemy ? It's like when America invaded Afghanistan in 2001. They did it so quickly, the Taliban were morally and physically not enable to regroup and attack until 2005.
Americans are largely under the impression that Al Qaeda behave reactionarily to events. Bodily harm and 'bragging' (showing his mutilated corpse) would assumedly cause them to do something. I'm just reiterating common sense.

Quote:
I could go on but I am just repeating what I already mentioned in my previous posts. I do dislike the government but all I am doing is wanting proof. I don't believe something if it can be PROVEN with physical facts.
What are you disputing? That he's dead?

edit: oh, you don't like Obama
Why don't you just come out and say you believe that: "I believe United States government (Bush admin) captured and stored Osama Bin Laden and stored him, and upon taking office, Obama decided to release the death of the person that get hicks gung-ho in the pants in a time when poll numbers are low in order to score political points for his re-election."
Quote:
“All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.” - Adolf Hitler (hate the guy but he's right on that)
Kay

Last edited by RyanC : 05-04-2011 at 08:49 PM.
Old 05-04-2011 at 08:49 PM   #176
AlienSummer

Liked: 55 Times

Quote:
He is dead, because if he was alive he could make a video and make the USA look more of a foolish nation than it is. I am pretty sure American politicians wouldn't take that risk.

The question is : Did he die between April 30th and May 1st or before this period ?

Why is that important? Well if he died under Bush, than Obama shouldn't get a poll boost.

But personally, I have a problem with the government lying and I don't believe something without proof. Actually I don't believe in any physical stuff, I just know about them. Just like I know that apples exist. And that is done with proof.
If Bin Laden was killed under Bush, then the Republicans would've used that to their advantage during the elections in order to convince the American population that they should vote for the party that was able to take him down. There is no way that Bush would've allowed Obama to take the credit for this, especially since Bush took such a beating for not being able to catch Bin Laden.

So my question to you is: What would've been Bush's advantage in not declaring Bin Laden as dead if he was killed during his administration?
Old 05-04-2011 at 08:52 PM   #177
Icecream
Account Locked

Quote:
Whats the verse number(s)?

Americans are largely under the impression that Al Qaeda behave reactionarily to events. Bodily harm and 'bragging' (showing his mutilated corpse) would assumedly cause them to do something. I'm just reiterating common sense.

What are you disputing? That he's dead?

edit: oh, you don't like Obama
Why don't you just come out and say you believe that: "I believe United States government (Bush admin) captured and stored Osama Bin Laden and stored him, and upon taking office, Obama decided to release the death of the person that get hicks gung-ho in the pants in a time when poll numbers are low in order to score political points for his re-election."

Kay
So you are asking me for verses when the Hadith isn't made up of verses. Fail...

Yes Alqaeda is dangerous and they don't have the human ability to fear. Cause you know, dropping bomb from drones and killing innocents isn't going to cause anyone to seek revenge.. really...

Yes, I hate Obama and not because he is half black. I hate him because he is a liar and a deceiver, just like I hate Bush. They are of the same kind.

I just don't buy into bullshit without proof. It's not just about how much time govt lied.

EDIT: I said "IF", not that he did. I said IF. And you guys are assuming Bush and Obama are totally different dudes. Did you know Bush's campaign in 2000 was about legalizing gay marriage and ending American foreign policy ? They are the same people, it's just that the parties which makes the visual difference.

Democrats say they are against troops in Iraq but then they kept them (the "trainers"). Republic, Democrats... Same guys... Lobbyist get to choose who to fund, sometimes they fund Republicans and when shit goes wrong they fund Democrats. And then Democrats do the same things Republican did (mostly) and Republicans get re-elected (historically).

And let's not forget that Republicans couldn't have used his death if they had killed him under Bush, there are many issues beside Osama that was important.

Last edited by Icecream : 05-04-2011 at 09:00 PM.
Old 05-04-2011 at 09:00 PM  
RyanC
Elite Member

Warning: This post has been reported
This post has been flagged as violating the MacInsiders Code Of Conduct, and is being reviewed by one of our staff. It may contain offensive material. Click here to view.

Old 05-04-2011 at 09:02 PM   #178
alh24
Elite Member

Liked: 243 Times

Why is everything inoffensive getting flagged.