MacInsiders Logo
Old 05-04-2011 at 09:05 PM   #181
thedog123123
Crazy Physicist

Liked: 313 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecream View Post
So you are asking me for verses when the Hadith isn't made up of verses. Fail...

Yes Alqaeda is dangerous and they don't have the human ability to fear. Cause you know, dropping bomb from drones and killing innocents isn't going to cause anyone to seek revenge.. really...

Yes, I hate Obama and not because he is half black. I hate him because he is a liar and a deceiver, just like I hate Bush. They are of the same kind.

I just don't buy into bullshit without proof. It's not just about how much time govt lied.

I'm sorry icecream please top while you are behind. I'm tired of replying....you are just well....

1)a few posts ago you couldn't distinguish between there, their and they're

2) you say that the current government is a huge liar and haven't quoted anything. Not saying you are wrong but you don't give any proof to your statements.

3) Al Qaeda is a group of humans. Setting aside the few that have actual mental impairments that could cause them not to experience fear there is more than likely several of them that have fears. Just got to know what it is that they fear. (on a a side this auto-correct mod for firefox sucks it auto corrected humen for hymen which would have been horrible)

I think everyone in this thread needs to just back off and go and look outside. It is actually quite pleasant outside. Don't argue with ignorant people let them see the error in their ways.
Old 05-04-2011 at 09:07 PM   #182
Eternal Fire
Elite Member

Liked: 227 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by alh24 View Post
Why is everything inoffensive getting flagged.
Someone is reporting posts when they don't agree with their opinion. That's not smart though, because abusing this tool gets you banned.
Old 05-04-2011 at 09:08 PM   #183
Icecream
Account Locked

Liked: 42 Times

Replying to Ryan C's post which is insulting religion.

You brought up that Islamic burial and you call Islam BS (edit: Thanks to mods for removing the post) ? Just think logically, If 100% of Muslims were buried in the ground, how is being dumbed in the sea an Islamic burial ? Pee on his corpse, I don't care but don't lie or try to change my religion. Only terrorists do that.

Releasing a picture is going to create emotions ? Yeah and invading 2 countries and bombing them isn't going to cause any emotions at all. No. Using drones in Pakistan (which kills lots of innocent civvies) isn't going to make people want to take revenge.

What has Obama lied about ? You should follow politics closely... http://obamalies.net/list-of-lies (there's enough of them here, forget about the birther thing though)

Last edited by Icecream : 05-04-2011 at 09:19 PM.
Old 05-04-2011 at 09:13 PM   #184
Icecream
Account Locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedog123123 View Post
I'm sorry icecream please top while you are behind. I'm tired of replying....you are just well....

1)a few posts ago you couldn't distinguish between there, their and they're

2) you say that the current government is a huge liar and haven't quoted anything. Not saying you are wrong but you don't give any proof to your statements.

3) Al Qaeda is a group of humans. Setting aside the few that have actual mental impairments that could cause them not to experience fear there is more than likely several of them that have fears. Just got to know what it is that they fear. (on a a side this auto-correct mod for firefox sucks it auto corrected humen for hymen which would have been horrible)

I think everyone in this thread needs to just back off and go and look outside. It is actually quite pleasant outside. Don't argue with ignorant people let them see the error in their ways.
No, THEY have to give the proof. They were the ones saying they killed Bin Laden in Pakistan, May 1st.

Al Qaeda is a group of humans yes. And that's why they will loose morale, when their leader has been killed. So why are the US govt saying people should worry that an attack will be caused.

What about Mullah Dadullah ? He was killed, corpse shown to the world. Didn't hear any of that pathetic excuse before.

And I thought everyone needed trial. What about those Serbian commanders who killed more Muslims than Bin Laden killed Non-Muslims. They got a trial. They got convicted but they didn't get the death penalty.

I can't accept the fact that as long as you don't kill non-Muslims, you don't get a death penalty.

Last edited by Icecream : 05-04-2011 at 09:21 PM.
Old 05-04-2011 at 09:21 PM   #185
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,314 Times

Quote:
Replying to Ryan C's post which is insulting religion.

You brought up that Islamic burial and you call Islam BS (edit: Thanks to mods for removing the post) ?
I was talking about your crazy little beliefs you have in your head (apparently they're not written down that you can't call up some kind of reference?), I wasn't talking about any specific religion.

Quote:
Releasing a picture is going to create emotions ? Yeah and invading 2 countries and bombing them isn't going to cause any emotions at all. No. Using drones in Pakistan (which kills lots of innocent civvies) isn't going to make people want to take revenge.
Well there are a few things here: 1) You're equivocating the people who are responsible with releasing military documents with the individuals who are responsible for deciding on overseas deployment, clearly its easy to not publish a photo than to invade a country
2) One of the intentions of invading said countries was to combat a supposed threat, to seek people responsible for terrorism, and to get something done, in place of the people in said country who were harbouring the terrorists and were not in the position to do anything to capture/kill them
3) This has happened after the mistakes of the war in Iraq/Afghanistan, clearly people are starting to catch on that doing more damage (be it physical, certain media coverage, or insults) is more damaging in light of what has happened (the war)

Quote:
What has Obama lied about ? You should follow politics closely... http://obamalies.net/list-of-lies (there's enough of them here, forget about the birther thing though)
I don't follow American politics, or even watch the Daily Show anymore, I stopped caring :(
edit: There's an aweful lot there to discuss, and you haven't done very well with responding to anything anyone here as raised with you, so I'm not going to bother.
Old 05-04-2011 at 09:26 PM   #186
Icecream
Account Locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanC View Post
I was talking about your crazy little beliefs you have in your head (apparently they're not written down that you can't call up some kind of reference?), I wasn't talking about any specific religion.

Well there are a few things here: 1) You're equivocating the people who are responsible with releasing military documents with the individuals who are responsible for deciding on overseas deployment, clearly its easy to not publish a photo than to invade a country
2) One of the intentions of invading said countries was to combat a supposed threat, to seek people responsible for terrorism, and to get something done, in place of the people in said country who were harbouring the terrorists and were not in the position to do anything to capture/kill them
3) This has happened after the mistakes of the war in Iraq/Afghanistan, clearly people are starting to catch on that doing more damage (be it physical, certain media coverage, or insults) is more damaging in light of what has happened (the war)
A threat ? Oh. So a bunch of skinny terrorists are a threat to the strongest military power in history ?

A photo is a military document ? You mean an unclassified one right ? Or...What the... What is so classified about a dead man's face. Oh, sorry I forget, there is a Navy Seal ID code on his forehead... Showing a photo is so hard. It really takes years of physical training and intense interrogation resistance.

EDIT : I did respond to your pathetic excuses. You claimed burial in sea is Islamic when 100% of Muslim burials were done at sea. Go ask any Muslim that. It is one of the basic knowledge of Islam.

Last edited by Icecream : 05-04-2011 at 09:30 PM.
Old 05-04-2011 at 09:26 PM   #187
RyanC
Elite Member

Seeing as I can't edit the original post, I just want to say I'm sorry if somebody was insulted by my post regarding the thing about the Islamic burrial, etc.

Old 05-04-2011 at 09:31 PM   #188
RyanC
Elite Member

Quote:
A threat ? Oh. So a bunch of skinny terrorists are a threat to the strongest military power in history ?

A photo is a military document ? You mean an unclassified one right ? Or...What the... What is so classified about a dead man's face. Oh, sorry I forget, there is a Navy Seal ID code on his forehead... Showing a photo is so hard. It really takes years of physical training and intense interrogation resistance.
Terrorism is a threat to any large society. They can't be easily picked out and prosecuted, etc. David and Goliath type of thing, one individual can do a lot of damage, so yes, they're a threat, because any one disgruntled person could harm people. If even one person is directly killed because it emotionally charges somebody so much to seek 'revenge', then releasing the photo has to be considered not to be released.

Hard in the sense of what has to be done to convince people that its alright to release the photo.

Just pointing out that you've rebutted nothing I've said so far.

I hope you're a troll, cause you're good.
Old 05-04-2011 at 09:35 PM   #189
Icecream
Account Locked

Let me summarize this for you and everyone else very simply.

The government claimed they killed Osama during May 1st. When one makes a claim about something physical, they have to show it.

I won't believe in something physical unless it can be proven physically.

I used to have doubts (not certainty of him being born in Kenya) about Obama's birth, but that changed once CNN said and showed that his birth was reported in the newspaper in Hawai the day he was born. (They gave proof, my doubts were eliminated.)

RyanC likes this.
Old 05-04-2011 at 09:38 PM   #190
Icecream
Account Locked

Quote:
Terrorism is a threat to any large society. They can't be easily picked out and prosecuted, etc. David and Goliath type of thing, one individual can do a lot of damage, so yes, they're a threat, because any one disgruntled person could harm people. If even one person is directly killed because it emotionally charges somebody so much to seek 'revenge', then releasing the photo has to be considered not to be released.

Hard in the sense of what has to be done to convince people that its alright to release the photo.

Just pointing out that you've rebutted nothing I've said so far.

I hope you're a troll, cause you're good.
David and Goliath ? Wasn't that supposedly caused with the help of Divine Intervention, are you assuming Al Qaeda has Divine help ?

I hope you are not intellectually blind because only blind intellectuals believe in something physical without proof.

Yes Al Qaeda is going to get pissed, but I can make the same argument that they could loose their morale too and be intimidated by this US victory. You have no proof or past experience to prove your statement and I don't have any too.
Old 05-04-2011 at 09:40 PM   #191
RyanC
Elite Member

Quote:
Let me summarize this for you and everyone else very simply.

The government claimed they killed Osama during May 1st. When one makes a claim about something physical, they have to show it.

I won't believe in something physical unless it can be proven physically.

I used to have doubts (not certainty of him being born in Kenya) about Obama's birth, but that changed once CNN said and showed that his birth was reported in the newspaper in Hawai the day he was born. (They gave proof, my doubts were eliminated.)
Your problem is you can't seem to comprehend the trade off with having to be considerate to the release of said proof.

Not that your opinion really matters (since what is done is done, and whats true is true) what do you think the reason was for withholding the death announcement?

Your frustration seems to be rooted in the fact that you dislike Obama to begin with, and you assume that he's being sinister.... (when in reality, the release of the death annoucement may have been beyond his control; clearly its a good idea to capitalize on event, and take credit for it)

edit: I meant the idea of an smaller entity toppling a much larger one (cartoon version of the story), more demonstration of your bad comprehension skills...
I'm done replying to this thread, this is getting boring and circular

Last edited by RyanC : 05-04-2011 at 09:42 PM.
Old 05-04-2011 at 09:45 PM   #192
Icecream
Account Locked

Quote:
Your problem is you can't seem to comprehend the trade off with having to be considerate to the release of said proof.

Not that your opinion really matters (since what is done is done, and whats true is true) what do you think the reason was for withholding the death announcement?

Your frustration seems to be rooted in the fact that you dislike Obama to begin with, and you assume that he's being sinister.... (when in reality, the release of the death annoucement may have been beyond his control; clearly its a good idea to capitalize on event, and take credit for it)

edit: I'm done replying to this thread, this is getting boring and circular
Your problem is you can't accept that the"tradeoff" can be either positive or negative. You assume it can only be negative. Yes it could be positive, i.e. bringing down the morale of terrorists.

You claim I argue just because I hate Obama. No, it is mostly because the majority believes in him without question just like a majority believe the Earth was flat without question. I can also claim you argue because you love obama and your arguments are deeply rooted in the fact that you don't want to believe he lied about it.

Why wait for the death announcement ? I dunno maybe to.... get a higher poll boost. Already having a poll boost and using bin laden's death can be a waste for the trump card. If Obama was not loosing popularity, he could have waited and given it to his successor after the second term. It's a possibility but the fact is : No proof = Bullshit. It's that simple.

Last edited by Icecream : 05-04-2011 at 09:47 PM.
Old 05-04-2011 at 10:01 PM   #193
Mahratta
Elite Member

Liked: 366 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudiger View Post
Now who's an idiot, Mr. Circular Logic.
To explicate the circularity:

From icecream's posts, it appears that 'proof' means 'something icecream believes'. However, icecream apparently doesn't 'believe' anything but that which is 'proven'.

Old 05-04-2011 at 10:04 PM   #194
Icecream
Account Locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahratta View Post
To explicate the circularity:

From icecream's posts, it appears that 'proof' means 'something icecream believes'. However, icecream apparently doesn't 'believe' anything but that which is 'proven'.
No, proof is something that can be seen, touched, smelled, heard or even tasted(I know it's nasty).

Hearing Osama's screaming to death is proof.

Looking at a picture or video of his corpse or death.

Or having journalists touching his corpse like the journalists who did that to Mullah Dadullah (It's funny you guys are dodging the death of Mullah Dadullah)
Old 05-04-2011 at 10:05 PM   #195
Mahratta
Elite Member

Liked: 366 Times

Quote:
No proof is something that can be seen, touched, smelled or heard.

Hearing Osama's screaming to death is proof.

Looking at a picture or video of his corpse or death.

Or having journalists touching his corpse like the journalists who did that to Mullah Dadullah (It's funny you guys are dodging the death of Mullah Dadullah)

/12charsapparently