MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Schedule conflicts? What does "EOW" mean? iansinke First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 08-08-2011 07:24 PM
In class trips and potential schedule conflicts? sinthusized Academics 2 08-16-2010 02:32 PM
Conflicts hellohello Academics 4 06-15-2010 12:26 AM
Holiday Schedule and Exam schedule Reno V First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 10-16-2008 01:56 PM
Schedule Conflicts :S aya017 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 20 08-11-2008 08:25 PM

Schedule Conflicts

Old 08-13-2011 at 04:03 PM   #1
matthewsorgo

Liked: 7 Times

Schedule Conflicts
hey guys, im a first year going into life sci and i was rearranging my schedule like everyone else when solar came back online. I ended up changing my bio 1a03 core for a time better for me, but it conflicts with my chem 1a03 lab. No other labs/tutorials are available yet on solar, but i wanted to know what i should do. Like every other first year im worried b/c i dont want to be in conflicting classes and what not. Anyway heres a picture of my schedule if i did a crappy job at explaining it http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...13at4 57.png/

Also should i call/email the school.
Thanks in advance
Old 08-13-2011 at 04:10 PM   #2
InsideMINDS

Liked: 11 Times

My Matthew. Welcome to life sci
Im not sure if your conflicting mandatory classes (like 2 labs you have to be at no matter what) or if its just 2 lectures etc...

In my last year before I graduated I conflicted english and physics which was fine bc english lec was useless and physics was online, and i managed quite well. Other than that situation I think it would be a poor decision to have conflicting courses, unless of course you have an established buddy study system, in which case go right ahead.

Source: I'm a graduate student, ive gone through the whole mess of undergrad. If your interested in grad/med school for the future and you have questions, visit my blog www.insideminds.tk and leave me a comment or pm me on this forum. I usually answer within a day or so. good luck
Old 08-13-2011 at 04:11 PM   #3
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewsorgo View Post
hey guys, im a first year going into life sci and i was rearranging my schedule like everyone else when solar came back online. I ended up changing my bio 1a03 core for a time better for me, but it conflicts with my chem 1a03 lab. No other labs/tutorials are available yet on solar, but i wanted to know what i should do. Like every other first year im worried b/c i dont want to be in conflicting classes and what not. Anyway heres a picture of my schedule if i did a crappy job at explaining it http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...13at4 57.png/

Also should i call/email the school.
Thanks in advance
You can call an academic advisor to see if you can get the chem lab section moved. Otherwise keep trying, there's still a lot of time before school starts.