MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to see Exam Snowman Academics 7 05-25-2012 10:28 AM
Anyone else sick of everyone deferring tests? MasterFett Academics 34 02-14-2012 05:22 PM
"Exam Guardians" - Free 1st year exam help concept Mowicz Academics 39 12-20-2010 11:30 PM
Getting a sick note? crispyduck Academics 20 10-28-2010 10:29 PM
TRICK OR TREAT for SICK KIDS Chad General Discussion 1 10-21-2008 07:59 PM

sick during exam?

Old 12-12-2012 at 04:50 PM   #1
MissLissaBee

Liked: 5 Times

sick during exam?
I've got an exam tomorrow, but i was up all last night sick, and i'm still not feeling well.
what do i do if i'm still sick for my exam?
Old 12-12-2012 at 04:58 PM   #2
Philipp31
Elite Member

Liked: 192 Times

Well, if you have a legitimate note from a doctor (or if there is another reason, you need a pretty good reason) you will be rescheduled to write in February during reading week. You need to fill out a "Document for Special Consideration" which you would attach for instance a doctors note to. I think they are specific to each faculty.
Old 12-12-2012 at 05:04 PM   #3
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

As Phil said, make sure you have a doctors note then go to your faculty fill out a sick form
Old 12-12-2012 at 05:05 PM   #4
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Liked: 459 Times

Depending on the sickness, you'll probably perform better right now as compared to the rewrite I believe..
Old 12-12-2012 at 06:19 PM   #5
Snowman
Elite Member

Liked: 180 Times

Unless you are very sick, I wouldn't recommend delaying it. It will only be harder after not looking over the material for over a month and you will have no one to help you study
Old 12-12-2012 at 08:43 PM   #6
Porsche911

Liked: 7 Times

Unless you're really sick, I'd recommend writing it. I am done exams now, but I had 3 exams in 4 days and had tinnitus so bad that I probably got 12 hours of sleep total from the night before my first exam and my last and I wrote all 3. Personally, I think I'd forget so much if I deferred it and also bear in mind that you will probably have many other things that you'd rather/have to do over reading week.

I know that sounds like terrible news....but it's my honest opinion.

Zebedee likes this.