MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Summer School vp15 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 01-07-2011 01:39 PM
Summer School vp15 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 08-13-2010 01:08 PM
McMaster Summer School for high school student MacPack First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 12 08-04-2010 06:35 PM
Required courses for second year, med school, summer school, etc. kwyhan First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 12 12-26-2009 07:14 PM
Summer school :( tammy37 Academics 3 12-24-2008 11:49 PM

summer school- how is it?

Old 04-20-2011 at 04:06 PM   #1
thamia30

Liked: 0 Times

summer school- how is it?
Hi i'm taking psych 1x03 and micro econ 1b03 and i wanted to know how it is during the summer... HOw the course is and how exams are conducted and quizzes
and particularly for psych, i knw it's usually an online thing with tutorials but for the summer school i have a lecture so i would like to knw how it words. Please and thank you
Old 04-20-2011 at 04:15 PM   #2
ishk33

Liked: 12 Times

Basically, summer school goes really really fast. And you would know why, so it's very important for one to constantly pay attention in class and keep up with the work. So during a normal semester, we tend to slack off sometimes thinking.. "oh I'll cover it on the weekend before this test"
yea.. you cant do that at all.

But the good thing I like about summer school is that.. everything goes fast and you never reach a point where it's hard for you to recall stuff.. since everything is pretty close together. But at the same time.. you'd have to really keep up with everything to score good =)

It's not that bad at all! Goodluckk
Old 04-20-2011 at 04:16 PM   #3
ishk33

Liked: 12 Times

And psyh 1x03 is work.. but econ 1b03 is not bad AT ALL
so i think your courseload is pretty decent