MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Thursday Night 1280 Line Bypass Sammcmaster Athletics & Recreation 4 10-08-2010 08:01 AM
Doing anything Thursday night? temptingf8 Music 6 04-08-2010 10:25 AM
Looking for something to do this Thursday night? Ellywinkle General Discussion 0 03-29-2010 02:22 PM
Classes Start Thursday September 10th lorend MacInsiders Announcements 17 09-10-2009 07:50 PM
Thursday classes, can i skip it? kenvin100 Academics 17 09-04-2008 03:17 PM

thursday classes/faculty night

Old 09-03-2014 at 02:21 PM   #1
sidra_

Liked: 2 Times

thursday classes/faculty night
1) i heard that you don't have classes after 10 o'clock on thursday. is this true? (idk its something i heard... my first class starts at 1:30 on thursday so i was wondering...)

2) I'm in business and the last bus leaves at 5:45 but my last class starts at 5:30 (my econ class). So should i go to my class or just skip it and go? (that is if my first question turns out to be true).

3) where exactly are the commies headed on faculty night and when does it end? (i need to plan this so i actually have a ride back home)

and please reply ASAP (need to know for tomorrow!). thanks
Old 09-03-2014 at 03:02 PM   #2
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

I've never heard of classes being cancelled before, but this is the first year that purchase of a MacPass has been mandatory. Seems highly unlikely though that they would cancel them. Of course, you can always skip them - this is totally up to you. There are people who will tell you you should or you shouldn't, but really, it's up to you.
They provide buses back to campus, but the locations and times and everything are apparently on the welcome week events app - I don't understand why they can't just make everything easily accessible online rather than just saying to check the app
Old 09-04-2014 at 03:41 PM   #3
YashsWay

Liked: 1 Time

No that is not true. Classes happen all day.
Usually faculty peeps have different events this evening starting at various times. You don't HAVE to go to your first class because all the course outlines will be posted on Avenue, thus you can go out with your faculty in the evening, even if it conflicts with classes.