MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My Mock ENG I Time table, what do you think? :) TabbishAziz First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 21 07-28-2011 10:06 PM
Time Table review :) jon.john23 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 08-10-2010 06:06 AM
Need help with my time table. thisisje First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 06-12-2010 10:48 PM
Making a time table Kali First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 06-08-2010 03:48 PM
on my time table... sj316 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 08-12-2008 11:35 AM

Time Table

Old 08-08-2011 at 09:18 AM   #61
goodnews.inc
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 633 Times

Also, if your courses conflict, yes, you do need to switch cores. If you cannot resolve the conflict despite switching cores/tutorials, then you cannot take both classes.

Emma Ali
Honours Life Sciences

Old 08-08-2011 at 10:12 AM   #62
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Liked: 461 Times

What if they're both required courses?
Old 08-08-2011 at 03:39 PM   #63
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 624 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumbletime View Post
So if we do somehow choose courses that don't match up (like in the case of the Chem lab and tutorial sections having to match up), will SOLAR show a notification?
When you pick a lab from the drop-down menu, only one tutorial section shows up. So it limits your selection to begin with and there's no need for a notification.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misspolitics View Post
Anyone know if biology 1P03 has a lab. I heard it had a lab but it didn't show up on the schedule.:smile_coffe e:
If it doesn't show up, then there' isn't one. From the undergrad calendar:
Three lectures, one tutorial (two hours); one term

Quote:
Originally Posted by herBs View Post
What if they're both required courses?
Then everyone in your program would have to take them and you can contact someone about it. However, if there's more than one core for one of the classes and your "preferred" one is the one that conflicts, they won't really do anything because you still have another option.

Misspolitics says thanks to ~*Sara*~ for this post.
Old 08-08-2011 at 09:34 PM   #64
adaptation
Elite Member

Liked: 305 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptation View Post
To anyone who had a blank schedule like i did and it said you have to manually pick your courses, call McMaster and give them your student number and they'll redo it and it'll update in a few hours.

Yeah, so i take this back. It's been a day, and no changes. Thanks Mcmaster scheduling lady ;_;
Old 08-08-2011 at 09:57 PM   #65
muons

Liked: 84 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptation View Post
Yeah, so i take this back. It's been a day, and no changes. Thanks Mcmaster scheduling lady ;_;
So I'm guessing we are going to have to make our entire schedule from scratch... Bummer :(
Old 08-09-2011 at 10:12 AM   #66
adaptation
Elite Member

Liked: 305 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by muons View Post
So I'm guessing we are going to have to make our entire schedule from scratch... Bummer :(
Looking overnight, it appears fixed. Guess it musta updated at midnight.

So call em asap so it'll be ready by tomorrow!