MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Welcome week Huzefa General Discussion 19 08-10-2011 09:06 PM
Are you going to welcome week by yourself? memyselfandi First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 41 09-08-2010 11:57 AM
Anybody know why university reading week a week earlier than college? TTHX General Discussion 11 01-08-2010 03:44 PM
Help With Welcome Week? Infinity General Discussion 9 04-09-2009 12:57 PM
Welcome Week/Frosh Week Ruggedman First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 08-04-2008 05:30 PM

welcome week

Old 08-01-2011 at 10:11 PM   #1

Liked: 0 Times

welcome week
i saw on the website that move in might take place on the 4th but i saw welcome week starts on the 3rd. so i was wondering wouldnt that mean some people might miss one day of it.
Old 08-01-2011 at 11:29 PM   #2
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 624 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by 737300173 View Post
i saw on the website that move in might take place on the 4th but i saw welcome week starts on the 3rd. so i was wondering wouldnt that mean some people might miss one day of it.
No, you won't be missing anything. There's 2 different days for move-in. And any events that take place on the 3rd will be the same for those moving in on the 4th. Most are building-specific events, from what I remember, so you won't be missing anything. Just wait till the WW schedule comes out and you'll see what I mean.