MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
best/worst res MacStudent1 Residence & Housing 12 08-23-2010 02:00 PM
What was the KingQueen thing Iamanonymous General Discussion 20 02-11-2010 09:40 PM
What is the #1 thing you need right now? Rossclot General Discussion 94 02-04-2010 09:25 AM
Worst gift you've gotten.. ~*Sara*~ Dating & Relationships 30 12-24-2009 03:23 PM
For the Clubfest thing Goce Academics 5 09-03-2008 05:25 PM

Worst thing you did to someone?

Old 09-17-2010 at 10:00 PM   #61
AdelaisAer
Legendary Survivor

Liked: 118 Times

Worst thing I did to someone was probably....talking to them. Yeah. That's all I got.
Old 09-17-2010 at 10:39 PM   #62
bloodywarz
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 74 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdelaisAer View Post
Worst thing I did to someone was probably....talking to them. Yeah. That's all I got.
wow lol thats acutally sadly funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziepizzie View Post
So because he doesn't go to Mac, he's fair game to do whatever you want to? Not fair. He's still a person.
izzie ^^ we all do stupid things without thinking of the consequence, Ownaginatiosprobably was just doing it for a good laugh and didn't really mean any harm and im pretty sure he wont do it again...
Old 09-17-2010 at 10:40 PM   #63
Erika0909

Liked: 0 Times

In grade 5, I slammed the bathroom stall door into my best friends face and broke her tooth in half. Till this day she still has to go get it glued every once in a while. We're still best friends for the record
Old 09-17-2010 at 10:47 PM   #64
Afzal
Android Dev

Liked: 414 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dblomfield View Post
We all have secrets... But apparently yours are more interested/incriminating then mine!!!
we all love to hear about other people's secrets more than ours...But I think it's safe to say that no one in Canada knows those secrets and I hope to keep it that way, what's gone is gone.

btw, here's one more

one I was just taking my car out for a spin and upon parking in front of my house, I found that I had killed someone's kitten some houses down.

The person called me up and I said "whatever, that happens almost daily" (well it was pakistan...doesn't happen daily but stray animals get killed most of the time).

I did feel a bit bad about it later...but I came to know that the kitten jumped under the car between the front and the rear wheels, so I couldn't have seen that

Quote:
Originally Posted by sew12 View Post
Oh man. There's only one thing I feel really bad about.

In like 8th grade there was this one girl that I really didn't get along with. We had a mutual, deep dislike for each other. She always wore the same hideous grey sweater all the friggin' time. So this one day after gym it was just me and this other girl who also disliked this beeyotch. We saw this grey sweater hanging up in the change room and were like omg that's so and so's ugly sweater. So we threw it on the ground and stepped on it and rubbed it in dirt and messed it up, the other girl even spit on it. We left it on the floor.

Then another our other classmates started to come in. One of the girls walks over to the sweater and picks it up and is like, what happened to my sweater. It wasn't the girl we disliked. We were like oh, that's your sweater. Everyone knew we were the first two in the change room b/c I think we got kicked out of the game we had been playing in gym. Yeah we had a lot of explaining to do.

I also see this girl at my work all the time now, I wonder if she remembers.
you bet she does, but she'll appreciate your guts if you go to her and apologize

This reminds me of another thing that I did to someone (that I can share):

I used to go on habbohotel.com a lot many many years back and there was my cousin's cousin there too. I got some furniture (it's a virtual chatting thingy with your room and stuff) and I shared it with him, some months later he got a lot of rare furniture by trading his furniture cleverly.

...so one day.......I got his password (by means I won't detail)...and put all his furni into a new account I made. He called me that same day, he was quite broken and quit habbo.

Later, I forgot that account's password.

After many years...about 3 or 4 years I think, I told him the truth in a group chat...and he was, understandably angry but then I think he decided to give me a second chance. So my conscience was clear

I don't talk to him now...but that's not because something any of us did, we just don't talk because of prolonged not-talking.

Last edited by Afzal : 09-17-2010 at 10:58 PM.
Old 09-17-2010
Afzal
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 09-17-2010 at 10:53 PM   #65
JEFF_CHAN
Forum Creeper

Liked: 454 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afzal View Post
we all love to hear about other people's secrets more than ours...But I think it's safe to say that no one in Canada knows those secrets and I hope to keep it that way, what's gone is gone.

btw, here's one more

one I was just taking my car out for a spin and upon parking in front of my house, I found that I had killed someone's kitten some houses down.

The person called me up and I said "whatever, that happens almost daily" (well it was pakistan...doesn't happen daily but stray animals get killed most of the time).

I did feel a bit bad about it later...but I came to know that the kitten jumped under the car between the front and the rear wheels, so I couldn't have seen that

D:<
Old 09-17-2010 at 10:57 PM   #66
Desda
Elite Member

Liked: 335 Times

Uh noticed a booger in someone's nose and didn't tell them about it? =0
Old 09-17-2010 at 11:21 PM   #67
WekSos

Liked: 24 Times

killed someone in the face!!!
Old 09-18-2010 at 12:14 AM   #68
bloodywarz
Account Disabled by User

well ill tell you guys one of my friends biggest **** ups and my biggest helpingness.... there is this guy in our old school who always carried this weird piece of cloth with him that looked sort of like a scarf and he never told anyone why he carried it around so my friend thought it would be funny to take it and cut it up..... turns out that the cloth was a scarf his mom gave him 2 days before she died in a car accident.... boy did my friend feel like the biggest dick in history so i tried and sew it back together o.o and gave it back...and my friend got punched in the face as punishment by me
Old 09-18-2010 at 12:20 AM   #69
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,642 Times

Quote:

btw, here's one more

I think I hate you now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodywarz View Post
well ill tell you guys one of my friends biggest **** ups and my biggest helpingness.... there is this guy in our old school who always carried this weird piece of cloth with him that looked sort of like a scarf and he never told anyone why he carried it around so my friend thought it would be funny to take it and cut it up..... turns out that the cloth was a scarf his mom gave him 2 days before she died in a car accident.... boy did my friend feel like the biggest dick in history so i tried and sew it back together o.o and gave it back...and my friend got punched in the face as punishment by me
Wow... good thing you punched him in the face. lol
Old 09-18-2010 at 12:42 AM   #70
bloodywarz
Account Disabled by User

Quote:
btw, here's one more

yea i think i wanna physically hurt o.o how dare you kill a cat, we were so worried ours went missing today thankfully we found em sleeping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownaginatios View Post
I think I hate you now.

Wow... good thing you punched him in the face. lol
yea i knocked him pretty hard ^^ he got mad at me then realised i did the rite thing and forgave me XD
Old 09-18-2010 at 12:49 AM   #71
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,642 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodywarz View Post
how dare you kill a cat
It angers me not because he killed the cat, but instead because he was like "lol w/e" after he did.

If I were that cat's owner, I prolly would have run him over the next day and been like "lol w/e, that happens almost daily too!".
Old 09-18-2010 at 01:02 AM   #72
anon491
Professional Fangirl

Liked: 452 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desda View Post
Uh noticed a booger in someone's nose and didn't tell them about it? =0
omg x| this happened SO much to me in highschool.
or untrimmed nose hairs sticking out

or one time my physics teacher's fly was down (it was a guy) and he always teaches standing in front of my desk so I was at eye level.. it was SO awkward e__e I was the only girl in the class of 11 students so I was praying to god one of them would notice and tell him, but no one did.
Old 09-18-2010 at 01:06 AM   #73
sew12
Elite Member

Liked: 470 Times

Quote:
you bet she does, but she'll appreciate your guts if you go to her and apologize
Oh we apologized to her after that whole thing already, and she also disliked said girl and we explained the situation.

Weird but the other girl that ruined the sweater with me totally came into my work tonight too. She was drunk off her ass.
Old 09-18-2010 at 11:20 AM   #74
bloodywarz
Account Disabled by User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sew12 View Post
Oh we apologized to her after that whole thing already, and she also disliked said girl and we explained the situation.

Weird but the other girl that ruined the sweater with me totally came into my work tonight too. She was drunk off her ass.
lmao did you guys reminisce about the event and hatch up a new plan to ruin sumone else's sweater?