MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Top Five Qualities In a Guy or Girl lizziepizzie Dating & Relationships 150 03-23-2011 07:20 PM
this girl is my hero Twat General Discussion 10 03-15-2011 01:42 AM
how do ask a hot girl without being scared BeAll_EndAll General Discussion 23 02-27-2011 09:56 AM
Girl Who Doesn't Age caroline54 General Discussion 38 09-02-2009 11:03 AM
Boy and Girl Rommate Strongwiller Residence & Housing 15 11-01-2008 02:07 PM

would you hit a girl?

Members have rated post #290752 as the best response. Skip right to it!
Old 11-09-2011 at 08:19 AM   #16
RockerSocker
Account Locked

Liked: 90 Times

Yep, a falcon punch right into the ****** should do the trick.

Alchemist11 likes this.
Old 11-09-2011 at 08:41 AM   #17
3am Coffee

Liked: 155 Times

http://7tattoo.files.wordpre ss.com...?w=32 0&h=181

Old 11-09-2011 at 09:21 AM   #18
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times

Initially when I read this thread, I though no, a real man would never hit a woman. But upon further reflection, the world has changed now from perhaps 30 years ago when a woman wouldn't hit a man in the first place. If she provokes you, you damn right can hit her back, but only for self defense. And maybe not as hard as you'd hit a guy or possibly not as viciously as you may hit another guy.

That said, I think you should avoid violence at all costs, so if you can just walk away, do it. Even though society has change so much and we are supposed to look at men and women as equals (although many don't), it is still culturally unacceptable to hit a woman.

Snowman likes this.
Old 11-09-2011 at 10:00 AM   #19
Commie8507
King of Microwaves

Liked: 200 Times

http://gifsoup.com/download.php?id=1...n-she-slap&s=o

Last edited by Commie8507 : 11-09-2011 at 10:02 AM.
Old 11-09-2011 at 10:52 AM   #20
chappy89

Liked: 149 Times

its happened... and all i did was restrain her (just enough that she couldn't keep hitting me) till her friend could take her away. it's hard for me to imagine a situation where i would hit them back.

EDIT* not trying to be 'holier than thou'... just something i can't see myself doing anytime in the foreseeable future

Last edited by chappy89 : 11-09-2011 at 10:56 AM.
Old 11-09-2011 at 12:03 PM   #21
reeves
Jedi IRL

Liked: 557 Times

Those of you that know me know that I'm pretty immoral and mysogynistic. Having said that, my answer is no, I wouldn't hit her, unless my life was in legitimate danger.
Old 11-09-2011 at 12:32 PM   #22
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

a) maybe you should have dropped the ***** since drunk girl was simply looking out for potentially drunk friend, that is what females do.
b) How is it a sucker punch? You didn't see a drunk female flying at you from across the room?

c) Maybe a guy punching a girl (in the face) would be a slight overreaction. I guarantee you that me trying to punch someone full force has nowhere near the power of a guy just throwing his fist out. There's 0% chance of my knocking somebody unconscious when I hit them. One hit from any guy who's ever even thrown a punch before would probably knock me out.

"If a girl can do it, guys should be able to, herpderp"
Self defense has to be reasonable.

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Desda, Faer, Lois like this.
Old 11-09-2011 at 01:01 PM   #23
tyrant
Account Locked

Liked: 121 Times

After considering everyones responses and reflecting, I don't think I would punch a girl, If ronnie coleman took a swing at me (assuming I was still conscious) I would be mad, but I don't think I would hit him back (unless I felt I was in danger) so it really wouldn't be fair to hit a girl who will always be smaller and weaker than the other gender. I guess I just have to keep my temper in check because I would still be hopping mad.........

@ lawley I still don't think her actions are justified............ she wasn't looking out for her friend she was

1)for some reason or another jealous of her friend
2)maliciously trying to cck block me.

hence she is a btch..

IT IS A SUCKER PUNCH because she isn't flying across the room with her fists out, she confronts me first and then when I respond she punches me out of the blue.
Old 11-09-2011 at 02:01 PM   #24
xo.monica
M.I.'s most trolled

Liked: 325 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeves View Post
Those of you that know me know that I'm pretty immoral and mysogynistic. Having said that, my answer is no, I wouldn't hit her, unless my life was in legitimate danger.
Are you freakin' serious?
There have been plenty of instances where you were literally about to kill me due to whatever dumbass reason, and your life definitely wasn't in danger. D:

Afzal likes this.
Old 11-09-2011 at 02:15 PM   #25
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant View Post
After considering everyones responses and reflecting, I don't think I would punch a girl, If ronnie coleman took a swing at me (assuming I was still conscious) I would be mad, but I don't think I would hit him back (unless I felt I was in danger) so it really wouldn't be fair to hit a girl who will always be smaller and weaker than the other gender. I guess I just have to keep my temper in check because I would still be hopping mad.........

@ lawley I still don't think her actions are justified............ she wasn't looking out for her friend she was

1)for some reason or another jealous of her friend
2)maliciously trying to cck block me.

hence she is a btch..

IT IS A SUCKER PUNCH because she isn't flying across the room with her fists out, she confronts me first and then when I respond she punches me out of the blue.
I love this sentence.
Old 11-09-2011 at 02:24 PM   #26
reeves
Jedi IRL

Liked: 557 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by xo.monica View Post
Are you freakin' serious?
There have been plenty of instances where you were literally about to kill me due to whatever dumbass reason, and your life definitely wasn't in danger. D:
Yet, you're still alive and unscathed
Old 11-09-2011 at 02:32 PM   #27
Moosh

Liked: 0 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant View Post
Okay this is the scenario:

You're at a party, everyone is a little tipsy, some really drunk. You're single and trying to get your mac on, so you separate this one girl from her group of friends and are just chilling with the one girl. 15 minutes later one of the girls extra btchy friends comes and asks you "what the fck do you think you're doing", you yell " what does it look like im doing, BTCH!!", and she has the nerve to sucker punch you in the eye!

guys (and girls) what do you do?

me personally?Unless she's falling down drunk and has no clue what she's saying or doing, she is getting punched right back HARD, sucker punching is a very low move b/c the victim has no chance to defend themselves. I also probably wouldn't have called her a *****, but I might have, seeing as she was quite rude in the first place and alcohol has been consumed.

I think any man/boy has full right to hit her back with the same force applied to him. (Just a guy may hit harder so try and hurt her to give her the same amount of damage.) If a guy wanted to protect himself just hit her enough to get her the hell away from you.

What she did is assault, doesn't mater if she was a woman. If a man randomly hit a woman like that, the police would be called; why does a guy not get the same treatment?

This is my opinion.
Old 11-09-2011 at 02:36 PM   #28
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

Gender equality: "we want to be equal to you, but if we decide to bash you in the face, don't hit back, k? also you gotta pay for dates n shit"

Old 11-09-2011 at 03:06 PM   #29
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanC View Post
Gender equality: "we want to be equal to you, but if we decide to bash you in the face, don't hit back, k? also you gotta pay for dates n shit"
This isn't about gender equality, herp derp.

Guys are bigger and more muscular and more powerful. They can inflict more damage. No sexism or gender equality required.

You don't bring a baseball bat to a fight against a quadruple paraplegic.

On a related note, I don't think anyone denies this as assault. But whether that warrants her getting equally punched square in the face?

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Desda says thanks to lawleypop for this post.

Desda, fatcat like this.
Old 11-09-2011 at 04:51 PM   #30
gongshow

Liked: 9 Times

With some girls, sometimes I don't see any other way than landing one.