MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Top Five Qualities In a Guy or Girl lizziepizzie Dating & Relationships 150 03-23-2011 07:20 PM
this girl is my hero Twat General Discussion 10 03-15-2011 01:42 AM
how do ask a hot girl without being scared BeAll_EndAll General Discussion 23 02-27-2011 09:56 AM
Girl Who Doesn't Age caroline54 General Discussion 38 09-02-2009 11:03 AM
Boy and Girl Rommate Strongwiller Residence & Housing 15 11-01-2008 02:07 PM

would you hit a girl?

Members have rated post #290752 as the best response. Skip right to it!
Old 01-20-2012 at 05:23 PM   #46
WalkerBlue

Liked: 73 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant View Post
She is getting punched right back HARD.
Continuing with your scenario:

You wake up, you hear sirens.

You're going to the hospital.

Prodding around in your mouth with your tounge, you realize you have less teeth in your mouth than you started the evening with. Hopefully the crowd of 17 people who quickly remedied the situation had the good sense to pick up your chicklets and stick them in your pocket.

After they staple your head back together, the stories you make up for the scars might make other people believe you're a real man.

Deep down inside, you know you assaulted a person who is in all liklihood is genetically unable to defend themselves- regardless of who started the fight.

--

Sorry your parents didn't love you.

alyssarr likes this.
Old 01-20-2012 at 05:25 PM   #47
IcexFire

Liked: 6 Times

Some girls DO need a good slap once in a while but I don't know if a guy should deliver it. If you punched a girl at a party - pretty sure you'd get beat up by a group of guys 10 seconds later. The girl in your story sounds like a complete b*tch but at the end of the day, I'm sure some other girls will one day punch her in the head for her stupidity, no need to make yourself look like a douche.
Old 01-20-2012 at 07:16 PM   #48
Mepper

Liked: 71 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant View Post
After considering everyones responses and reflecting, I don't think I would punch a girl ... so it really wouldn't be fair to hit a girl who will always be smaller and weaker than the other gender
Making some pretty broad generalizations there... I've seen some girls in the gym who are pretty built

On a side note... why do people want gender equality when both genders are clearly not equal (biologically, and otherwise)? Shouldn't we be aiming for gender equity?
Old 01-20-2012 at 09:16 PM   #49
Thinker

Liked: 2 Times

I would hit on a girl, but can never hit a girl
Old 01-21-2012 at 03:23 PM   #50
superkrae

Liked: 0 Times

Absoultely not! Countering violence with violence in this situation is definitely not the right way to go. If you punch her back you could start a fight (and no one wants fights at parties) and it could esacalte into something both parties do not want to get into. Also youre average girl isnt going to sucker punch a guy in the face just because her friend is talking to some guy she doesnt like.
Old 03-31-2012 at 07:04 PM   #51
tyrant
Account Locked

Liked: 121 Times

I feel bad for those kids.....

Old 03-31-2012 at 08:30 PM   #52
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

what a necro
Old 03-31-2012 at 08:54 PM   #53
sam_akbari

Liked: 23 Times

Listen. If a girl hits you back, take it. If a girl hits you in the nuts, take it. If a girl sucker punches you, take it. A real man never calls a woman a *****, under any circumstances. A real man knows when to approach a woman, how to approach a woman. A real man knows he doesn't have to agree with a woman, he chooses to. And a real man always says yes to a woman! So sack up and take it dude.

(BTW im not a feminist. just a realist ... )
Old 03-31-2012 at 09:14 PM   #54
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_akbari View Post
Listen. If a girl hits you back, take it. If a girl hits you in the nuts, take it. If a girl sucker punches you, take it. A real man never calls a woman a *****, under any circumstances. A real man knows when to approach a woman, how to approach a woman. A real man knows he doesn't have to agree with a woman, he chooses to. And a real man always says yes to a woman! So sack up and take it dude.

A feminist would not want a man to give her special treatment...

Good thing you -aren't- a feminist... I'm not sure you know what that is.

necronecronecronecro

Eternal Fire likes this.
Old 03-31-2012 at 09:30 PM   #55
icecubz
Trollin Ain't Easy

Liked: 115 Times

Quote:

LOL, so you're basically pre-whipped before getting into a relationship with any woman.

julianface, RyanC like this.
Old 03-31-2012 at 09:32 PM   #56
tyrant
Account Locked

Quote:

everyone's definition of a real man is different I guess. IMO real man= someone who sticks by his decisions regardless of what other people tell him, because he has the confidence and intelligence to do so.

so by my definition this corny real man stuff doesn't make you a real man, b/c everyone has decided for you what a "real man" would do in this situation and you're just listening to them instead of making a decision based on the situation.

I think I'm a man because Im confident/arrogant as hell, and Im very stubborn b/c I listen to no one but myself, even my parents advice falls on deaf ears..........

and by this definition a woman can be a man too, however weird this last sentence may sound.

Last edited by tyrant : 03-31-2012 at 09:48 PM.

Afzal likes this.
Old 03-31-2012 at 09:34 PM   #57
tyrant
Account Locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecubz View Post
LOL, so you're basically pre-whipped before getting into a relationship with any woman.
yea lol, a woman would just take advantadge of you, and I can't say I really blame them.

Last edited by tyrant : 03-31-2012 at 09:46 PM.
Old 03-31-2012 at 11:03 PM   #58
sam_akbari

Totally cool. I hear you!

Its what i've been raised with. But uh, buddy? If THATS the attitude your going to pursue as a (Male), good luck with others =/

Sounds harsh.

And a real man doesn't lose his cool, an animal does (not to be mean >_<)
Old 03-31-2012 at 11:05 PM   #59
sam_akbari

Don't be a push over.

Just don't be an ass and beat the shit out of a girl T_T

If it was meant to be for a girl to get her ass kicked, a cat fight will erupt. and REAL MEN watch cat fights to the death.

Last edited by sam_akbari : 03-31-2012 at 11:24 PM.

drpatel likes this.
Old 03-31-2012 at 11:08 PM   #60
sam_akbari

And feminism has no definitive meaning anymore.

What i believe feminism is supposed to stand for is to bring forth women's attributes as both respectable and equal in rights as opposed to what males (USED) to have.

i.e. provide both sexes equal rights (as much as possible).

But its a common sight to see feminists (who aren't feminists who call themselves feminists) who demand men being wiped off the planet, or more rights then men. So i said it as a presentiment, but the word has no meaning anymore T_T