MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Top Five Qualities In a Guy or Girl lizziepizzie Dating & Relationships 150 03-23-2011 07:20 PM
this girl is my hero Twat General Discussion 10 03-15-2011 01:42 AM
how do ask a hot girl without being scared BeAll_EndAll General Discussion 23 02-27-2011 09:56 AM
Girl Who Doesn't Age caroline54 General Discussion 38 09-02-2009 11:03 AM
Boy and Girl Rommate Strongwiller Residence & Housing 15 11-01-2008 02:07 PM

would you hit a girl?

Members have rated post #290752 as the best response. Skip right to it!
Old 04-01-2012 at 06:49 AM   #61
Eternal Fire
Elite Member

Liked: 227 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_akbari View Post
Listen. If a girl hits you back, take it. If a girl hits you in the nuts, take it. If a girl sucker punches you, take it. A real man never calls a woman a *****, under any circumstances. A real man knows when to approach a woman, how to approach a woman. A real man knows he doesn't have to agree with a woman, he chooses to. And a real man always says yes to a woman! So sack up and take it dude.

(BTW im not a feminist. just a realist ... )
Really? If a girl hits you in the nuts, take it? That is probably the stupidest thing I have red in a while.

Quote:
And feminism has no definitive meaning anymore.

What i believe feminism is supposed to stand for is to bring forth women's attributes as both respectable and equal in rights as opposed to what males (USED) to have.

i.e. provide both sexes equal rights (as much as possible).

But its a common sight to see feminists (who aren't feminists who call themselves feminists) who demand men being wiped off the planet, or more rights then men. So i said it as a presentiment, but the word has no meaning anymore T_T
No one is saying that the term "feminism" has no meaning anymore, they are just saying you don't seem to understand what it is. Your first comment doesn't describe at all what a feminist wants, so there is no point in saying "I'm not a feminist."
Old 04-01-2012 at 08:44 AM   #62
kimzy

Liked: 48 Times

wait why was this video taped and posted on worldstar? Is it staged...im confused.
Old 04-01-2012 at 09:02 AM   #63
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

right on sam! you tell em, girlfrannnnd!
Old 04-01-2012 at 09:23 AM   #64
Afzal
Android Dev

Liked: 414 Times

Quote:
Don't be a push over.

Just don't be an ass and beat the shit out of a girl T_T

If it was meant to be for a girl to get her ass kicked, a cat fight will erupt. and REAL MEN watch cat fights to the death.
Not sure if trolling or just barbaric
Old 04-01-2012 at 11:10 AM   #65
YungJoc

Liked: 7 Times

i'd throw a drink in her face!
Old 04-01-2012 at 11:14 AM   #66
julianface
Elite Member

Liked: 187 Times

Or just don't hit anyone regardless of gender...

Faer, icecubz, tyrant like this.
Old 04-01-2012 at 11:17 AM   #67
tyrant
Account Locked

Liked: 121 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianface View Post
Or just don't hit anyone regardless of gender...
be smart enough to rise above the situation, I didn't understand that before..............
Old 04-01-2012 at 12:53 PM   #68
Circa

Liked: 160 Times

Quote:
If a girl hits you in the nuts, take it.
I've said this before, maybe even in this thread; there are very, very few circumstances where I would ever hit a woman. However, if you are kicked in the balls, it is fair game. That ball kick is FAR worse than any punch would be..

Re-read what you said. You would just "take" getting kicked in the nuts. I don't think girls respect that, but instead would instead question the "manhood" of the guy.
Old 04-01-2012 at 06:58 PM   #69
aznsensation

Liked: 21 Times

[quote=Eternal Fire;309338]Really? If a girl hits you in the nuts, take it? That is probably the stupidest thing I have red in a while.

*read

problem?

-Albert Einstein
Old 04-01-2012 at 08:46 PM   #70
sam_akbari

Liked: 23 Times

Alright. Let me say it some other way. WHO CARES if she hit you. Swallow your pride. Heck if it hurt, you may have deserved it. For all we know you may be just trying to get sympathy (original poster of this dilemma). If you get hit just ****ing, take it.

If you get hit in the nuts, REALLY THINK it through. Shit happens, it hurts, yes. Feels like the end of the world. The fact that this many people would fight back is kinda weird S: . What would you prove? that you could punch a girl back? you could beat up a girl? your alpha male?

seriously. a guy who cares doesn't make a bad case go worse. i.e. guys may think girls are bitchy, or moody or just confusing. but women RARELY hit guys for no reason.
Old 04-01-2012 at 09:17 PM   #71
tyrant
Account Locked

Liked: 121 Times

Quote:
Alright. Let me say it some other way. WHO CARES if she hit you. Swallow your pride. Heck if it hurt, you may have deserved it. For all we know you may be just trying to get sympathy (original poster of this dilemma). If you get hit just ****ing, take it.

If you get hit in the nuts, REALLY THINK it through. Shit happens, it hurts, yes. Feels like the end of the world. The fact that this many people would fight back is kinda weird S: . What would you prove? that you could punch a girl back? you could beat up a girl? your alpha male?

seriously. a guy who cares doesn't make a bad case go worse. i.e. guys may think girls are bitchy, or moody or just confusing. but women RARELY hit guys for no reason.
if you look back through the thread, you'll see that I decided I WOULDN'T hit a girl. Not because she doesn't deserve it, but b/c physically it will never be fair.

p.s. I don't even agree with one sentence in your post.
p.p.s. Im not even angry, b/c you seem quite naiive.....
Old 04-01-2012 at 09:45 PM   #72
Silver
Elite Member

Liked: 392 Times

i would hit a girl under certain circumstances.
Old 04-02-2012
Sabid
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 04-23-2012 at 01:20 PM   #73
cowman007

Liked: 0 Times

I wouldn't hit her. That just ruins your chances with the girl your with. PLay it off like a gentleman.
Old 04-23-2012 at 01:49 PM   #74
kwanuing

Liked: 0 Times

well~I guess she deserves it
BUT don't make it too hard as girls are simply different from guys!
you punched her hard?that means really really really hard...to her....I guess