MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Multiple choice exams and midterms !? luxhydrus Academics 4 09-12-2010 06:08 PM
Ultimate Computer Brand Choice MacPack Computers & Tech 78 08-28-2010 01:17 PM
How do we accept our program choice? goldfish101 Academics 5 05-31-2010 04:03 PM
CMST 2E03 - a good choice??? elvindsouza Academics 0 11-17-2009 05:29 PM
Free Choice in Engineering? A_L3 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 10 11-18-2008 08:41 AM

Your drug of choice.

Old 10-02-2009 at 12:23 PM   #31
Taunton
Elite Member

Liked: 598 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeM View Post
To be honest, I think I've had more big macs that look similar to the former than the latter. If my big mac doesn't have a salad at the bottom of the box when I'm done, I would be genuinely surprised as it has not happened yet. Also, the second picture, those patties look kinda hyuuuge, even though the burger looks kinda meh. Just one bad burger amongst a multitude of tasty goodness.
Agreed... they're not supposed to look crappy like that. They are definitely supposed to look like the "perfect" one in that picture, and it's fairly easy to make it look that way (I can make one in less than 30 seconds).
Old 10-02-2009 at 12:41 PM   #32
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 507 Times

getting back on topic...

coffee. I've been drinking a lot of coffee this year, more than any other year, or even some years combined.

Also, the rosemary and olive oil triscuits. omg so good.

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

Old 10-02-2009 at 12:42 PM   #33
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorend View Post
getting back on topic...

coffee. I've been drinking a lot of coffee this year, more than any other year, or even some years combined.

Blargh, I hate coffeeeeeeeeeeeee. Dunno how people drink it. (Although I figured someone would say coffee. =P)

What's the difference between a triscuit and a biscuit? XD

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 10-02-2009 at 12:43 PM   #34
mellye
Elite Member

Liked: 29 Times

my current drug of choice are those chocolate crossiants you get all over campus with the Van Houte stuff. soo good.

though, in general, chocolate is my drug of choice.... haha

BlakeM likes this.
Old 10-02-2009 at 12:43 PM   #35
mellye
Elite Member

Liked: 29 Times

Quote:
getting back on topic...
Those are AMAZING.
Old 10-02-2009 at 12:54 PM   #36
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post
What's the difference between a triscuit and a biscuit? XD
Triscuit is a brand of cracker.

As for coffee...I've developed a taste for it, it's apparently what you do.

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

Old 10-02-2009 at 02:40 PM   #37
danallan

Liked: 27 Times

beer. straight up.
Old 10-02-2009 at 02:48 PM   #38
reeves
Jedi IRL

Liked: 557 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by danallan View Post
beer. straight up.
As opposed to beer & coke, or beer on the rocks?

lawleypop likes this.
Old 10-02-2009 at 03:00 PM   #39
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeves View Post
As opposed to beer & coke, or beer on the rocks?
I actually LOLed IRL. You're funneh.

Old 10-02-2009 at 03:04 PM   #40
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,656 Times

I'm glad no one has said eating peanut butter out of the jar with a spoon. I've seen a lot of people do that. Epic disgusting.

The only thing worse I've seen was when I was in Costa Rica and saw a little girl in McDonalds squirting the mayonnaise dispenser directory into her mouth (they use mayonnaise rather than ketchup there for the exact same purpose). Horrifying.
Old 10-02-2009 at 03:09 PM   #41
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownaginatios View Post
I'm glad no one has said eating peanut butter out of the jar with a spoon. I've seen a lot of people do that. Epic disgusting.

The only thing worse I've seen was when I was in Costa Rica and saw a little girl in McDonalds squirting the mayonnaise dispenser directory into her mouth (they use mayonnaise rather than ketchup there for the exact same purpose). Horrifying.
LMFAO, NO WAY.
THAT'S DISGUSTING. LMAO.

I heard the same thing in Japan though. Like, if you ask them what their favorite food is, it's not pizza or spaghetti or whatever... it's mayo. Apparently it's like a godsend in other countries.

Omg, that's SO gross. I can barely stand a little on a sandwich.

Old 10-02-2009 at 03:33 PM   #42
huzaifa47
MSU VP Education 2012-2013

Liked: 361 Times

Hmm its coke pretty much for me! I'm sort of caffeine addicted too! But I hate the taste of coffee and can't do hot drinks sooo oh well....But this is only after I came to Canada and Coke is EVERYWHERE.....No wonder my Varsity Career is probably on a free fall right now.....Coke is soo bad for you :(

Other then that it varies; I like something then get sick of it and never eat it again or look at it the same way. I used to like Lays Chips and Oreos once, now I never have them! Then it was Sour Peach from maynards(the orange pack), then the flavoured peanuts from Union Market....then Icecream loaaads of it...these days its Those Tiny $2.25 Milkshake Bottles that are driving me Bankrupt...sooo good!! They were like $1 at Sobeys last week I bought like 15! :(

MSU Vice President Education '12/13

Old 10-02-2009 at 03:38 PM   #43
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huzaifa47 View Post
Hmm its coke pretty much for me! I'm sort of caffeine addicted too! But I hate the taste of coffee and can't do hot drinks sooo oh well....But this is only after I came to Canada and Coke is EVERYWHERE.....No wonder my Varsity Career is probably on a free fall right now.....Coke is soo bad for you :(

Other then that it varies; I like something then get sick of it and never eat it again or look at it the same way. I used to like Lays Chips and Oreos once, now I never have them! Then it was Sour Peach from maynards(the orange pack), then the flavoured peanuts from Union Market....then Icecream loaaads of it...these days its Those Tiny $2.25 Milkshake Bottles that are driving me Bankrupt...sooo good!! They were like $1 at Sobeys last week I bought like 15! :(

Lmao. That's how I am with frosted flakes. I'm suddenly on this huge craze. XD

Old 10-02-2009 at 03:54 PM   #44
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownaginatios View Post
I learned about that when I went to Cuba: all the German tourists were doing it.

Old 10-02-2009 at 04:01 PM   #45
reeves
Jedi IRL

Liked: 557 Times

Quote:
I learned about that when I went to Cuba: all the German tourists were doing it.
It was the same when i went to Paris. Little packets of mayo instead of ketchup to dip your fries in. its actually not all that bad, once you get used to to it.