MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Toronto Airport, Buffalo Airport jaason87 General Discussion 8 09-17-2010 11:23 PM
Getting to the airport MacLovin Automotive & Transportation 9 05-13-2010 12:44 PM
McMaster Security steps2health General Discussion 10 01-25-2009 10:03 PM
RBC banking machines love_saskuran General Discussion 9 09-04-2008 01:58 AM
Laptop Security!! Kay-Kay Residence & Housing 2 09-01-2008 10:42 PM

What do you think of thew new airport security machines?

Old 01-07-2010 at 06:02 PM   #31
arathbon
Elite Member

Liked: 307 Times

Just realized how off topic that last post is and irrelevant to the conversation about airport security. I might just like reading up on and discussing world issues just a little to much.

Back on topic a letter in the Spec today declared opposition to the body scan on the grounds of "they'd rather have their privacy violated to their face" by having a strip search rather than a scan. I dunno, i'm ok with a scan but the idea of plastic gloves going places on my body gives me the shivers....
Old 01-07-2010 at 08:10 PM   #32
Maegs
Elite Member

Liked: 26 Times

To get back on topic...

FWIW, as a pilot for over 30 years, my dad has been in airports all over the world, and considers Israel's security system the best he's seen