Liked: 1,373 Times

I find stupidity offensive.

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 03-04-2010 at 10:45 PM   #122
sew12
Elite Member

Liked: 470 Times

I think I almost fell off my chair when you said evolution hasn't been proven.

micadjems likes this.
Old 03-04-2010 at 10:47 PM   #123
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

I've never understood. What about my beliefs? Irrelevant because mine's not written in a fiction novel?

chelseab likes this.
Old 03-04-2010 at 10:48 PM   #124
drez99

Liked: 2 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthsci1 View Post
These tactics make individuals get annoyed more so with the idea of a superior being.
See... it's comments like these that make me think that the general public doesn't care about chalk or w/e and is more offended and appauled at the idea of what you call "a superior being". I personally think that if this had ANYTHING to do with ANYTHING other than God, no one would be this upset and (I'm sorry...) but childish.

People just hate the idea of God and want nothing to do with God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthsci1 View Post
For example in hamilton hall room 104 i believe had KBP in large letters covering all 6 boards. The prof had to come in and spend 5 minutes cleaning. Seriously, stop writing KGB on blackboards, its really annoying.
And just on their defence, I think they are only writing "KGP" people are going around adding other letters or other things to try and get people to get upset with them. KBP and KGB are not from them.
Old 03-04-2010 at 10:50 PM   #125
Taunton
Elite Member

Liked: 598 Times

I just wanted to interject, and I think I speak for everyone here: thanks for the entertainment guys. Really, great thread so far. keep it up!

Old 03-04-2010 at 10:52 PM   #126
drez99

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmonysky View Post
If indeed KGP does mean Know God Personally (or have any religious meaning for that matter) I do not appreciate it being sprawled all over the floor, on everyones door at res and on chalkboards. What are they trying to communicate by that? It's just annoying and it sure as hell won't convince people to KGP or whatever. It's annoying and its ugly.
I don't appreciate people smoking all outside the student center and Mills! Let's start a thread on why we are SOOO upset and annoyed and offended by them. O wait, they don't have anything to do with God, so let's just leave them alone

Rie123 likes this.
Old 03-04-2010 at 10:52 PM   #127
DannyV
Elite Member

Liked: 207 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by drez99 View Post
campus chalk = NOT graffiti :p, really immature and offensive writing on washroom stalls is offensive graffiti :p
Fine, since you people are so good at technicalities and like to hang on to every little one let me phrase another way:

I don't like to see messages written all over campus whether it be in chalk or any other way. It just looks ugly to me.

drez99 likes this.
Old 03-04-2010 at 10:54 PM   #128
drez99

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmonysky View Post
And for another matter.. do they REALLY KGP.. don't think soo.. so instead of trashing doors and walls and sidewalks and stairs and blackboards with KGP.. they better do some inner relfection and find that KGP and really keep it to themselves instead of finding every inch of the world to "let Mac know" that they KGP.
Why don't you think they really KGP (just wondering...)
Old 03-04-2010 at 10:55 PM   #129
sew12
Elite Member

Quote:
I don't appreciate people smoking all outside the student center and Mills! Let's start a thread on why we are SOOO upset and annoyed and offended by them. O wait, they don't have anything to do with God, so let's just leave them alone
No screw them too. I hate it when people smoke all over campus, especially near buildings where it says smoke XX meters away and they stand right next to that sign.

syan9184 likes this.
Old 03-04-2010 at 10:55 PM   #130
Kathy2
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

I don't understand why some people don't understand that others are upset about this KGP stuff.

If TINGGOI was written all over the school with chalk, standing for "THERE IS NO GOD, GET OVER IT", wouldn't religious people be offended ..?

If you are not offended by this chalk KGP stuff, that's fine. But that doesn't mean other people can't be upset or offended by it.
Old 03-04-2010 at 10:56 PM   #131
drez99

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post
If anyone cares to join me, I'll be doing my own grafitti all over campus this weekend.

It'll say "god doesn't exist."

;D

Oh yes, lowercase g.
You better be careful, people don't like when you offensively chalk anything in their face.

But I'm actually interested in the result. If any of the claims of how people are SOOOO upset about KGP is true, then people should be just as upset if someone (or a group of people) start chalking about the opposite... right?
Old 03-04-2010 at 10:57 PM   #132
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
You better be careful, people don't like when you offensively chalk anything in their face.

But I'm actually interested in the result. If any of the claims of how people are SOOOO upset about KGP is true, then people should be just as upset if someone (or a group of people) start chalking about the opposite... right?
That's the point. You need to lurk my posts more.

I get pleasure out of offending people. ;D

And I'm sure the religious people will understand why some other ppl here are offended. 2 wrongs make a right, right?

Old 03-04-2010 at 10:58 PM   #133
sew12
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy2 View Post
I don't understand why some people don't understand that others are upset about this KGP stuff.

If TINGGOI was written all over the school with chalk, standing for "THERE IS NO GOD, GET OVER IT", wouldn't religious people be offended ..?

If you are not offended by this chalk KGP stuff, that's fine. But that doesn't mean other people can't be upset or offended by it.
This makes me want to buy chalk and write TINGGOI all over campus except I'm not rude so I don't like to graffiti other people's property.
Old 03-04-2010 at 11:01 PM   #134
drez99

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Marlowe View Post
I think technically that is graffiti, unless permission was given for them to write it all over campus. I'm assuming they got permission, but if not I really hope they're forced to clean it up.
Nahh, the school says it's fine. Sidewalk chalk is fine as long as it is somewhere where THE RAIN can wash it away. There will be no janitor activity going on I don't think...

Quote:
Actually, I really hope they're forced to clean it regardless (once their campaign is over). No reason that the janitors should be doing extra work because of an ad campaign.
PROOOOOOOObably not gonna happen.

Quote:
Those C4C shirts look sick, I would totally wear one if it was free. Depending on the price I might get one regardless.
nah... they're not free, I tried getting one... they're not free :(
Old 03-04-2010 at 11:02 PM   #135
DannyV
Elite Member

Liked: 207 Times

Quote:
nah... they're not free, I tried getting one... they're not free :(
Just like church, you gotta pay to pray

micadjems, Taunton like this.