Mills Learning Commons 24/7 KristaG Academics 10 12-08-2009 07:12 PM
Mills Library Online Myaccount General Discussion 3 09-18-2009 11:26 AM
Mills Learning Commons sarahsweet Academics 23 12-14-2006 05:56 PM

Mills

Old 04-14-2010 at 10:51 PM   #16
Kelsey18
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 14 Times

I don't think that's culture to talk in libraries about how you were completely hammered.

Nosh likes this.
Old 04-14-2010 at 10:53 PM   #17
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossclot View Post
1) I dont have any financial support, so I dont have mommy or daddy's money to buy a laptop, so I DEPEND on access to the school's computers.

2) Mills is the only place open late, and the only place open 24/7 during the exams

3) I actually cant study at my apartment. Let's just say there is a reason I pay $240 a month, utilities included, free washer/dryer, internet, 4 minute walk from school, bus stop outside ma house etc. I cant stand up in a good 80% of my apartment. It is the tiniest place every. No studying can happen there. I have really tried hard to, trust me. The fact that I am single has been a bit of a blessing because there is no room for a second person at my place.

I should just trap a badger, get it really pissed off, then let it loose in mills. Or make some chocolat truffles and dope them with LSD or laxatives ... or both. Worked great on my ex that one time out east.
Wow, good thing I'm not attracted to you 'cause that's a deal breaker.

Phone me when you make those chocolate truffles with LSD. I might just be nice to someone for the first time in my life. ;D

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

mike_302 likes this.
Old 04-14-2010 at 10:55 PM   #18
Kelsey18
Account Disabled by User

Plus, when did I say only white people do this, or that it's white culture?
SO MANY PEOPLE do it. And really, in a library setting, it's irritating for most people around who are trying to get work done to have to listen to people's drunken stories.
Old 04-14-2010 at 10:56 PM   #19
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey18 View Post
Plus, when did I say only white people do this, or that it's white culture?
SO MANY PEOPLE do it. And really, in a library setting, it's irritating for most people around who are trying to get work done to have to listen to people's drunken stories.
chill bro, wasnt actually srs.

but it was implied bc only white males do it. and me. but i'm an outlier so don't factor me into the equation.

Old 04-14-2010 at 10:57 PM   #20
Kelsey18
Account Disabled by User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post

but it was implied bc only white males do it. and me. but i'm an outlier so don't factor me into the equation.
I have very little concept of joke confrontations, so I usually end up getting defensive. Sorry
Old 04-14-2010 at 10:59 PM   #21
sniderj
Elite Member

Liked: 177 Times

Quote:

LOL. I don't know what game you've been watching... but it's not just white males who do it.
Old 04-14-2010 at 10:59 PM   #22
khaotic

Liked: 18 Times

There are plenty of people who do this kind of stuff everywhere. I remember I was studying for my 2nd Calc midterm (turns out studying was pointless...) Anyway... I was in a health science cubicle and there were students in the other row group studying Econ 2X03. Not even whispering either. I basically just moved because I really couldn't deal with getting frustrated at the time. Stuff like this happens all the time. Its really annoying when you go to study and people come to just "hang out" when there are a ton of other places on campus to "hang out"

I feel your pain...
Old 04-14-2010 at 11:00 PM   #23
arathbon
Elite Member

Liked: 307 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew22 View Post
we need to strike healthsci by getting all the bros/gangster thingys in mills to invade that shit.
Dislike....

I live in Healthsci. If that becomes a Mills I'll have to go somewhere else, like the ADCL atrium.
Old 04-14-2010 at 11:01 PM   #24
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey18 View Post
I have very little concept of joke confrontations, so I usually end up getting defensive. Sorry
Someone needs to stalk me more.

But I forgive you, not everyone can be me.

Taunton likes this.
Old 04-14-2010 at 11:01 PM   #25
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniderj View Post
LOL. I don't know what game you've been watching... but it's not just white males who do it.
SHOW ME AN AZN THAT TALKS LIKE THAT.

trust me i like my azns.

Old 04-14-2010 at 11:02 PM   #26
sniderj
Elite Member

Liked: 177 Times

There are more than 2 races in this world...
Old 04-14-2010 at 11:03 PM   #27
Rossclot

Liked: 137 Times

Quote:
I'm as serious as rossclot stalking me.

White people can't have a culture?
sooooo last week

and just a reminder to people, using slanderous hateful terms against a group of people while on campus can get you expelled. I cant even count the amount of times I have been in mills to hear a group of guys coming in from a fresh smoke drop F-bombs about every assignment, test, professor, fellow student they can think of, and I am not talking about the traditional "most versatile word in the English language" f-bomb, I mean the gay bashing F-bomb. Sure, I know we have a lot of international students, some I personally know come from countries where homosexual acts are punishable by death, but you cant say that shit on campus. Hold whatever opinions you want, but keep the hate-mongering to a minimum in public.
Old 04-14-2010 at 11:04 PM   #28
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniderj View Post
There are more than 2 races in this world...
lol.
whatever you say.

Old 04-14-2010 at 11:06 PM   #29
creen

Liked: 29 Times

You might be a library douche bag if you put your phone on vibrate but let it rattle around on the desk, that really is not better.

I just notice a total lack of respect for other people is becoming an acceptable way to live your life, or is mac just full of only children?

Why would anyone come to a library to talk? This is what I don't get. It's full of books take a hint.

Now I just tell people to shut up, they're rude I'm rude ef em!

Part of it is also the way the library is set up as soon as you walk in on the first floor its a common area and that sets the tone.

Kelsey18, lawleypop like this.
Old 04-14-2010 at 11:07 PM   #30
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by creen View Post
You might be a library douche bag if you put your phone on vibrate but let it rattle around on the desk, that really is not better.

^ this. bad.