MacInsiders Logo
Old 10-30-2009 at 11:52 PM   #211
marieeeeeee

Liked: 26 Times

People (wrong number callers) who call my cellphone early in the morning @[email protected]
Old 10-31-2009 at 12:08 AM   #212
Lois
Elite Member

Liked: 361 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post
See, I would personally rather have bikes on sidewalks than on the roads. Bikers on the street annoy me to death. ._. (and I'm only referring to when there are no bike lanes... when they're legally titled to a lane >_<)
I just dislike it when they end up pushing people off the sidewalk, especially if there are young children who can get seriously injured.
I wouldn't go down main street on my bike because I'm afraid of drivers being unpredictable so I get off and walk my bike or go down a parallel street.

An old lady died because a 15 year old hit her with his bike on a sidewalk.

Last edited by Lij : 10-31-2009 at 11:13 AM.
Old 10-31-2009 at 12:31 AM   #213
WekSos

Liked: 24 Times

Having to take a deuce in a public washroom.
I try to avoid it like the plague.
Old 10-31-2009 at 08:02 AM   #214
caroline54

Liked: 10 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by sew12 View Post
The lady with the curly hair and glasses?

Yeah she's super nice, so friendly so early in the morning. It makes the really early commuting just a little bit better when they smile and say good morning so enthusiastically.

Is the white guy the one with sort of grey hair? He doesn't look too too old though even though he has grey hair and he's super friendly too. He drove the 47A this morning at 7:45 I think.

I like those two drivers the best.

There's also this really friendly asian guy.
The bus driver that drives the 47E in the mornings is super nice. Everytime we pull up to school in the mornings, he goes on the speaker and says "Welcome to McMaster! Please remember to claim all your luggage and have a nice day!" ... and then yesterday, since it was the day before Halloween, he added "Have a nice day, and a scary weekend!" And then as I was getting off the bus I swear I heard him say "Boo!" haha

Equinox likes this.
Old 10-31-2009 at 08:58 AM   #215
daisy

Liked: 51 Times

Entitled people who have it way better than they can see, or even imagine, and want more, more, more!!!!!!! Because for some curious reason, they believe they "deserve" it (even subconsciously, I think). It's tragic. :( It's a sad commentary on society, and it makes me angry.
Old 10-31-2009 at 10:06 AM   #216
PTGregD
Elite Member

Liked: 349 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy View Post
Entitled people who have it way better than they can see, or even imagine, and want more, more, more!!!!!!! Because for some curious reason, they believe they "deserve" it (even subconsciously, I think). It's tragic. :( It's a sad commentary on society, and it makes me angry.
Good thing you didn't go to Queen's
Old 10-31-2009 at 11:02 AM   #217
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

lol, nice crack at Queen's.

I think we're talking about the same drivers. Definately the lady.

New pet peeve...when the sections I'm trying to switch into are full and when some sections are given without a time (like Bio1a03's labs - L98, L99, etc are still TBA - I'm hoping they make them early sets). (I'm checking about four or five times a day now...hope I get lucky.)Oh! The tricky way the psych midterm was written. There were bolds and italics all over the place, but a lot of the most important things were left unbolded (?), while less important parts were. Tricky, tricky, tricky.
Old 10-31-2009 at 11:12 AM   #218
AlchemistX

Liked: 11 Times

I just really hate it when one of my roommates leaves the thing for the shower pulled up and then when i step in the tub i get assaulted with cold water. Great way to wake up, but it sucks.
Old 10-31-2009 at 11:15 AM   #219
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlchemistX View Post
I just really hate it when one of my roommates leaves the thing for the shower pulled up and then when i step in the tub i get assaulted with cold water. Great way to wake up, but it sucks.
OH MY GOD.
I ALSO HATE THAT.

What the shit inclines people to do that? PISSES ME OFF.

My bigger pet peeve though is people who leave ****ing hair EVERYWHERE. LIKE RINSE IT OUT.

I hate living with people. >_<

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 10-31-2009 at 11:24 AM   #220
daisy

Liked: 51 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlchemistX View Post
I, unfortunately, do that to myself
Old 10-31-2009 at 11:56 AM   #221
manu
jack

Liked: 75 Times

my pet peeve is cupe 3906

Taunton likes this.
Old 10-31-2009 at 12:22 PM   #222
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 622 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by manu View Post
my pet peeve is cupe 3906
Me too! I also hate not knowing what's happening next..
For now, we have to expect the worst, I guess?
Old 10-31-2009 at 12:48 PM   #223
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

That'd probably be the best idea, but be ready in case they solve it and you do labs and tuts next week (if you've been told that they'll be cancelled or are unsure).
Old 10-31-2009 at 12:59 PM   #224
manu
jack

Liked: 75 Times

I have an essay due tuesday...Still going to do it though cause what it they reach a deal monday
Old 10-31-2009 at 10:05 PM   #225
Taunton
Elite Member

Liked: 598 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by manu View Post
I have an essay due tuesday...Still going to do it though cause what it they reach a deal monday
Might as well continue to do your work... it's good for you . If your tutorials/labs are cancelled then consider the pressure of the due date to be relieved!