MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Buying a Phone Battery on Ebay? RyanC Computers & Tech 4 07-03-2012 06:34 PM
Problem with my HP’s battery jim1 Computers & Tech 13 11-14-2011 04:56 PM
Laptop Battery Replacement resh.jyoti Computers & Tech 11 09-29-2010 06:10 PM
Cellphone Battery Disposal missmatch Computers & Tech 7 04-07-2010 11:56 AM
Internet, Home phone, tv and cell phone bill **jewel 03** General Discussion 15 10-15-2009 07:29 PM

Phone battery bloated

Old 06-18-2015 at 08:13 PM   #1
Ponyo

Liked: 278 Times

Phone battery bloated
So my phone battery got all bloated up the Samsung website doesn't have my battery, and best buy doesn't sell it. Does anyone know any safe websites to purchase good batteries from?
Note: I found it on amazon but I'm not sure if it's safe to buy it from there? How can I know if it's good quality?

What do you guys suggest? Any help/ information is appreciated.

My phone battery has this number EB535163LU 2100mAh
and the S/N number: LC1F4031S/2-B

Old 06-18-2015 at 09:33 PM   #2
justicebeaver

Liked: 9 Times

I would suggest you look for reviews or ratings when buying from a place like amazon. The more ratings or reviews people give the better because then you know others use this battery in their phones and how it holds up compared to what the seller claims.

Ponyo says thanks to justicebeaver for this post.
Old 06-18-2015 at 09:45 PM   #3
kobe_mamba

Liked: 1 Time

hey, you can also try ebay as they would have it as-well. It's important to check the sellers rating and review to see if their product is good. Hopefully, you can get your hands on one. good luck!

Ponyo says thanks to kobe_mamba for this post.
Old 06-19-2015 at 12:44 PM   #4
Ponyo

Liked: 278 Times

I bought one from "Global Depot--Ship From USA" they have 4.6 stars out of 5 and 1,525 ratings.
All the comments are good but I didn't see any about phone batteries ._. Anyway, I purchased one from them ($32, with shipping $38, seemed like a good price).
Old 06-19-2015 at 11:40 PM   #5
Shabi7

Liked: 0 Times

Does anyone know from where I can buy Nexus 5 battery other than amazon or ebay? I checked the reviews and it was 2 or 2.5.

Any help is appreciated