MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Protest the McMaster Fridge Policy bcars MacInsiders Announcements 7 08-01-2010 05:42 PM
G20 Protest in Toronto goes out of hand Bobby66 MacInsiders Announcements 121 06-28-2010 09:31 AM
G20 Protest in Toronto follows Sunday Bobby66 General Discussion 6 06-28-2010 12:02 AM
ELM protest .. kind of Kathy2 Computers & Tech 39 01-22-2010 09:16 PM
Protesting the Protest! micadjems General Discussion 239 11-08-2009 11:04 PM

Senate Page Protest

Old 06-04-2011 at 06:03 PM   #16
Icecream
Account Locked

Liked: 42 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misspolitics View Post
If the majority of conservative members want this, followed by a vote of party members, then this is fine. However, the majority of conservatives decided it was best to merge both the alliance and PCs for the good of conservatives nationally. I can't see the NDP and Liberals merging any time soon. The Liberals have a lot of problems that they have to fix, and the NDP find the Liberals too conservative. (haha)
I would rather see the Conservatives in power than the Liberals. Canada needs to be stronger.

There is only around 68'000 active personnel in the armed forces, 8'000 paramilitary officers and 20'000 reserves. That's around 96 000 members ready for combat. And not all of them are ground troops, some are technicians, naval officers, pilots...

Furthermore, with almost no possible insurgency present in the population (citizens do not have either training or access to firearms), Canada needs to defend its huge territory. In order to do that, Canada needs a great relationship with other countries. This means our nation has to be active which is something the Liberals are against.
Old 06-04-2011 at 08:04 PM   #17
Mr.Prodigy

Liked: 43 Times

Wow, she has balls.
Old 06-06-2011 at 07:42 PM   #18
Misspolitics

Liked: 96 Times

Now Michael Moore wants to hire her....what a circus this is turning into. what about "employ americans" I thought he was fighting for the "average american" i guess i heard wrong. being a little hypocritical?
Old 06-10-2011 at 11:24 AM   #19
MacPack
Offical Deal Blogger
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 160 Times

i laughed when i saw this. horrible photoshop job
Old 06-11-2011 at 12:17 AM   #20
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPack View Post
i laughed when i saw this. horrible photoshop job
lol fail PS is fail. I'm surprised he borrow/pay off a box - that must have been a nightmare for security.