MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Girls Field Hockey kuruczpa Athletics & Recreation 0 09-08-2010 07:44 PM
Your opinion on the MSU lorend General Discussion 14 11-18-2009 12:53 AM
HSR bus stops - your opinion now adrian General Discussion 65 11-11-2009 12:26 AM
Opinion Please frantic General Discussion 5 05-06-2009 01:36 AM
Body Art Series Pt1: Tattoos kokosas Misc 8 06-30-2008 09:18 AM

tattoos on girls: your opinion

Old 09-29-2010 at 06:18 PM   #106
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,642 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desda View Post
what i can't stand is people tattooing chinese words on them >.> how would u feel if a chinese person tattooed the word "hi" on their arm? that's exactly how i feel when i see asian words on people >.>
I'm still waiting for the day I see someone with something along the lines of "我是一個很笨的白人" written down their arm, thinking it means some epic Chinese proverb or something after recommendation as some characters to have grafted on themselves by an azn person.
Old 09-29-2010 at 06:22 PM   #107
drhorrible

Liked: 98 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownaginatios View Post
I'm still waiting for the day I see someone with something along the lines of "我是一個很笨的白人" written down their arm, thinking it means some epic Chinese proverb or something after recommendation as some characters to have grafted on themselves by an azn person.
LOL I actually keep an active look-out for this when I see people with cheesy Chinese tattoos. If I were to ever consider becoming a tattoo artist, this would be my one motivation.

I have seen someone with a Chinese tattoo that was written backwards though... wonder if anyone's told them by now...
Old 09-29-2010 at 06:27 PM   #108
Souldier
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 256 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbs View Post
I'm getting really f-in sick of this 'tramp stamp' mentality that people have. It just makes you sound judgemental and uneducated....way to just go along with the ridiculous interpretations that society has buddy...way to go.
I have a tattoo on my lower back... and that does not in any way infer that I am a tramp; slut or otherwise. And it's offensive that people like you say things like that. Who's to say that tomorrow we won' be socialized to think that a tattoo on the upper shoulder should be the new tramp stamp? It's a ridiculous notion to infer anyone's personality by the position of a tattoo.
In my case, I wanted my tattoo to be fairly large to get some detail in there, and the lower back made the most sense...
oh but hey, that means I sleep with a different guy every night right? And that I have 3 STD's that I know of and 5 that I don't know about yet... gotta love stereotypes. Grow up.
Don't rage at me, like it or not, tramp stamps are a way girls are stereotyped. Most guys will think you're promiscuous if you have one (AKA a slut), if you didn't want people to perceive you in that way, which many definitely do, you should have a chosen a different place to get your tattoo. Although, I bet you secretly love the attention your tramp stamp gets you, whether you admit it on macinsiders or not.
Old 09-29-2010 at 06:44 PM   #109
Afzal
Android Dev

Liked: 414 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownaginatios View Post
I saw a girl with something in chinese written on the back of her neck downwards...but I didn't ask...
Old 09-29-2010 at 06:50 PM   #110
temptingf8
Elite Member

Liked: 129 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afzal View Post
I saw a girl with something in chinese written on the back of her neck downwards...but I didn't ask...
"2 for $1, no tax."

Afzal likes this.
Old 09-29-2010 at 10:06 PM   #111
PhilM

Liked: 148 Times

Urban dictionary's #1 definition for tattoo: a permanent reminder of a temporary feeling

Amaryll, britb, Desda, RyanC like this.
Old 09-29-2010 at 10:31 PM   #112
AelyaS
Fitzgerald groupie

Liked: 521 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilM View Post
Urban dictionary's #1 definition for tattoo: a permanent reminder of a temporary feeling

For an UD entry, thats pretty good.
Spot on
Old 09-29-2010 at 10:46 PM   #113
Joey

Liked: 17 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by britb View Post
Just don't turn into this guy:

Damn! That's really hot!
Old 09-29-2010 at 11:44 PM   #114
AelyaS
Fitzgerald groupie

Liked: 521 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey View Post
Damn! That's really hot!

Mind explodes everytime I see this.
Old 12-02-2010 at 07:19 PM   #115
jajas
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 49 Times

I don't understand the people who say getting a tattoo hurts. I got one done on my shoulder and no it did not hurt but I do have a high pain tolerance so that opinion may vary between people.

The other thing about tattoos is the meaning of them. If you put a tattoo on you of some random crap that is lame. If it has a meaning such as a symbol of your homeland or something like that, it will be appreciated more.

Tattoos on girls look good, but than it comes back to my latter point, whether the tattoo has a meaning or no. It also depends on where she gets it done. usually lower back is nice.

Last edited by lorend : 12-03-2010 at 11:12 PM.
Old 12-02-2010 at 07:22 PM   #116
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajas View Post
I don't understand the people who say getting a tattoo hurts. I got one done on my shoulder and no it did not hurt but I do have a high pain tolerance so that opinion may vary between people.

The other thing about tattoos is the meaning of them. If you put a tattoo on you of some random crap that is lame. If it has a meaning such as a symbol of your homeland or something like that, it will be appreciated more.

Tattoos on girls look good, but than it comes back to my latter point, whether the tattoo has a meaning or no. It also depends on where she gets it done. usually lower back is nice.
Clearly you do understand...

Also, yay for bumping a 2 month old thread. ;D

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Last edited by lorend : 12-03-2010 at 11:12 PM.
Old 12-02-2010
dsteph
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 12-02-2010 at 07:53 PM   #117
jajas
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 49 Times

ouch that really hurt my feelings
Old 12-03-2010 at 11:51 PM   #118
bloodywarz
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 74 Times

personally i would prefer the girl im dating not to have tattoos but it's not that big of a deal if they have one...as long as its not some crazy ass shit. if a girl has a tattoo its not something thats so important that it would make me not like a girl or anything.
Old 12-03-2010 at 11:52 PM   #119
Kendoon
Sometimes helpful

Liked: 645 Times

Tattoos are hot, especially if she's also female.