MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Things need to bring to REZ JeetDevDesai Residence & Housing 32 06-24-2010 11:20 AM
Annoying site error... Ownaginatios Computers & Tech 15 05-05-2010 11:48 AM
8 Things You Should Know About Your Bookstore! kokosas MacInsiders Announcements 0 08-29-2008 10:32 PM
A few new things to note Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 09-30-2006 01:03 AM

Things that are annoying

Old 10-03-2010 at 06:49 PM   #316
JEFF_CHAN
Forum Creeper

Liked: 454 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by sew12 View Post
Everyone imagine Reeves like this from now on.

I laughed at this too
Old 10-03-2010 at 07:11 PM   #317
dsouzajj2010

Liked: Liked 2 Times

i think you just REALLY wanted a mac...

i did too, lol, but i settled for a 600$ toshiba, thats doing the job
Old 10-03-2010 at 07:57 PM   #318
SilentWalker
∞/0? Only I know.

Liked: 202 Times

^Umm...wrong thread bud.
Old 10-04-2010 at 07:22 AM   #319
AelyaS
Fitzgerald groupie

Liked: 521 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsouzajj2010 View Post
i think you just REALLY wanted a mac...

i did too, lol, but i settled for a 600$ toshiba, thats doing the job

I wouldn't mind a Mac because they are pretty, but I wouldn't go out of my way buy one.
Besides, everyone knows that you only buy Macs for Photobooth pictures. Hulllooo
Old 10-05-2010 at 03:18 PM   #320
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by AelyaS View Post
I wouldn't mind a Mac because they are pretty, but I wouldn't go out of my way buy one.
Besides, everyone knows that you only buy Macs for Photobooth pictures. Hulllooo
LOL That's definitely a perk!
Old 10-05-2010 at 06:37 PM   #321
Kathy2
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by britb View Post
...When people make election announcements in lecture.

I'm here to learn something, nnot liste to you mumble about something I really don't care about enough to vote for two minutes. No one listens to them anyway because it never makes any difference who wins anything. If you want my attention set up a table in MUSC or something, don't waste my lecture time to boosting your resume.
I usually agree with this, but right now, there is an Australian guy going around to lectures and talking about travel/volunteer over the summer in different countries. He talks so fast and makes the most hilarious hand gestures. My class applauded for like 5 minutes when he was done talking.
Old 10-05-2010 at 06:43 PM   #322
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy2 View Post
I usually agree with this, but right now, there is an Australian guy going around to lectures and talking about travel/volunteer over the summer in different countries. He talks so fast and makes the most hilarious hand gestures. My class applauded for like 5 minutes when he was done talking.
I saw him too, and I don't mind him either because he's at least entertaining (plus it was orgo...I'll take whatever I can get there, lol). He's not actually Australian, he was doing the same thing last year with a normal (ex: Southern Ontario) accent. He just puts in on for the presentation, which makes it even more impressive.
Old 10-05-2010 at 08:32 PM   #323
AelyaS
Fitzgerald groupie

The outlets on the upper floors of mills are really really scarce.

I thought I saw one, but then realized I had only imagined it.

:(

AnguishedEnd likes this.
Old 10-05-2010 at 08:59 PM   #324
REPLEKIA/.
Community Engagement Officer

Liked: 447 Times

I hate when people stop walking and just stand in front of you for no good reason whatsoever. Today while I was trying to get to my seat in my Bio lecture this one girl just stops walking in front of me abruptly and blocks the whole damn aisle because she has one of those 'I can live for 6 weeks into a zombie apocolypse with what I have in here' style purses, which sparks the following conversation:
"Miss are you quite alright?"
"Hmmm? Whaa.....?"
"Oh, I was just checking to see if you were having a non-convulsive seizure as that is the only reason I'd forgive you for being a complete tool and blocking the aisle while holding up over a hundred people while you stare into space as if you've discovered the goddamn meaning of life or something. MOVE."

Needless to say this was rather effective.

Old 10-05-2010 at 10:38 PM   #325
AelyaS
Fitzgerald groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Replekia View Post
I hate when people stop walking and just stand in front of you for no good reason whatsoever. Today while I was trying to get to my seat in my Bio lecture this one girl just stops walking in front of me abruptly and blocks the whole damn aisle because she has one of those 'I can live for 6 weeks into a zombie apocolypse with what I have in here' style purses, which sparks the following conversation:
"Miss are you quite alright?"
"Hmmm? Whaa.....?"
"Oh, I was just checking to see if you were having a non-convulsive seizure as that is the only reason I'd forgive you for being a complete tool and blocking the aisle while holding up over a hundred people while you stare into space as if you've discovered the goddamn meaning of life or something. MOVE."

Needless to say this was rather effective.

Let's be friends.
Old 10-06-2010 at 04:39 PM   #326
Kathy2
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by britb View Post
I saw him too, and I don't mind him either because he's at least entertaining (plus it was orgo...I'll take whatever I can get there, lol). He's not actually Australian, he was doing the same thing last year with a normal (ex: Southern Ontario) accent. He just puts in on for the presentation, which makes it even more impressive.
Really?? Wow. That's a really good accent. I like him even more now.
Old 10-07-2010 at 12:05 AM   #327
angel27

Liked: 7 Times

People talking loudly on the Go Bus in the morning when im trying to get some sleep! Especially girls gossiping non stop! No one wants to hear about your issues that early in the morning so pleaseee be quiet and let everyone travel in peace!

sew12, SilentWalker like this.
Old 10-07-2010 at 01:35 PM   #328
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times

I know this has been said multiple times but PEOPLE STOP WALKING SLOWLY IN FRONT OF ME!!! I have to get from the hospital to the basement of TSH in 5 minutes; I'm glad that you're done your class and you don't have to rush anywhere else, but guess what? Other people do! So slow down once everyone else's classes have started, not in between classes. URGH.
Old 10-07-2010 at 01:56 PM   #329
Sintos

Liked: 85 Times

My method
When people talk in the lecture behind me I put this on my screen...

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Jonathan/Pictures/test.gif[/IMG]
...It shuts them up.
Old 10-07-2010 at 02:51 PM   #330
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Why do people not know how to walk on a ****ing sidewalk?
Treat everything like a road.

KEEP RIGHT.

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

nerual, RyanC like this.