MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mary Koziol & Vishal Tiwari: MSU Presidential Controversy? Purgatory99 Presidentials 2010 46 02-19-2010 06:52 PM
Calling out Vishal Tiwari FireDragoonX General Discussion 41 02-09-2010 12:53 PM
Vishal Responses To Speaker Resignation Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 06-15-2009 11:59 PM
Tell us your thoughts on Welcome Day! kokosas MacInsiders Announcements 17 08-11-2008 08:33 AM

Thoughts on Vishal

Old 02-07-2010 at 04:35 PM   #76
KaylaG
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 1 Time

well it's already been posted but our names are Leanna Tallmeister and Kayla Michelle...maybe that will get you guys to believe us, even though I don't care less.
Old 02-07-2010 at 04:40 PM   #77
Souldier
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 256 Times

Maybe mods can do an IP check on both of them to ensure us they're not the same person.
Old 02-07-2010 at 04:42 PM   #78
KaylaG
Account Disabled by User

HAHAHAHAHA ohmygosh I can't even believe this is actually occurring. Do an IP check on us all you want, waste of your valuable time, IMO.
Old 02-07-2010 at 04:58 PM   #79
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Liked: 333 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaG View Post
HAHAHAHAHA ohmygosh I can't even believe this is actually occurring. Do an IP check on us all you want, waste of your valuable time, IMO.
Thats actually not a waste of valuable time. A waste of valuable time was making this post.
Old 02-07-2010 at 05:05 PM   #80
KaylaG
Account Disabled by User

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsumz View Post
Thats actually not a waste of valuable time. A waste of valuable time was making this post.
um no. i made the post because you guys dont seem to get the point that we are not the same person.
Old 02-07-2010 at 05:07 PM   #81
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Liked: 333 Times

Quote:
um no. i made the post because you guys dont seem to get the point that we are not the same person.
I thought you made the post to show how great Vishal was? If you wanna prove that you guys aren't the same person, you could just make another thread. THen it'd be more specific.

Just thought i'd help ya out

Richa likes this.
Old 02-07-2010 at 05:14 PM   #82
Mahratta
Elite Member

Liked: 366 Times

Quote:
Quite honestly I'm ashamed to say that me and you go to the same University. If it wasn't for police officers and fireman who would save YOU from a burning building. I can't believe how ignorant you are. While 9/11 was happening and you were sitting at home watching on the news, those who went out to save people and ended up losing their lives were not thinking of the money they were making while doing so, they were thinking of the people they were reaching out to.
As nice as that sounds, it's a pretty ridiculous post. The firemen (volunteers and paid alike) helped because it was in their capacity to do so.

Trying to turn it into a personal attack was just funny - a team of selfless preteens, running into burning buildings and carrying out the wounded seems incredibly feasible to me...

By the way, comparing the president of the MSU to a firefighter on 9/11 is rather more ridiculous than discussing the job these people do/did, I'd say...

Last edited by Mahratta : 02-07-2010 at 05:21 PM.
Old 02-07-2010 at 05:21 PM   #83
Souldier
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 256 Times

Quote:
It would only take a few seconds to do that check, and it would shut down any question as to whether or not you're the same person. If anything, you should have been the one to propose the IP check.
Old 02-07-2010 at 05:29 PM   #84
KaylaG
Account Disabled by User

Wow...where to start.
xxsumz, i didnt mean the thread (that was made by LeannaT) but i made the post saying again that we're not the same person to try to get that exact point across.
Mahratta: first of all, I did not come up with the comparison, dragoon did. Secondly, I just wanted to make the point that it is very rude to call firemen and policemen pathetic when they could be the ones to save him if he was in trouble. That was the only thing I was trying to get across, I don't know where you get the idea of preteens running into burning buildings? I didn't mean that he could have been out there helping, I just meant to say that no one should be talking bad about those people who went out to save lives.
Souldier, I don't even know what an IP check is to be honest, I only joined this site very recently and to be honest, I don't feel a great need to further convince people of me and LeannaT being two separate people. At the end of the day, that doesn't matter to me.
Old 02-07-2010 at 05:30 PM   #85
Alchemist11
Elite Member

Liked: 553 Times

Kayla G says:
Quote:
I believe that all of them should be thanked. So should all people of all professions. Every job is needed and makes the world run like it does.
LOL.

Even though FireDragoonX usually starts conflicts, I'm so with him on this one.

You really think it's important to go around thanking PEOPLE FOR HAVING JOBS and doing them? Since when has our society become a place where it's so rare and impressive that someone does their job properly they need to be thanked? Note I said do their job properly, not necessarily well - let's assume from what has been said earlier that Vishal has done is job properly, but not necessarily amazingly well, which is completely plausible.

Why don't you thank FireDragoonX for eating, breathing, and remaining alive? Seriously, unless someone does something for you personally, I don't see why you would thank random police officers on the street for doing their job - they aren't doing it to get thanked by randies, they're doing it to get paid and sustain their way of life.

Man that post you made was pretty lolsy.

Richa likes this.
Old 02-07-2010 at 05:37 PM   #86
KaylaG
Account Disabled by User

Well I'm glad I made you laugh
I just wanted to make a point that all jobs are important and I don't want people to think that I'm just praising police and firemen because there are a lot of jobs out there that are helping people, that's all I really meant by that, you shouldn't read to much into it. I'm sorry that my uncle got extremely burned to the point where his own daughter couldn't see or recognize him for months and that I find that job heroic since they don't even get paid that much. It would be much easier to get a job like a teacher or lawyer or whatever with hardly any risk of getting hurt, whereas these people chose a different path which puts their lives at risk. Sorry for getting off topic, but I needed to back myself up.
Old 02-07-2010 at 06:13 PM   #87
andrew22
Account Locked

Liked: 238 Times

word on the street, Vishal is prez to pick up girls. ie Kayla and Leanna. ???

also:

cook cops, not crack!

Last edited by andrew22 : 02-07-2010 at 06:21 PM.
Old 02-07-2010 at 06:23 PM   #88
KaylaG
Account Disabled by User

[quote=andrew22;123389 ]word on the street, Vishal is prez to pick up girls. ie Kayla and Leanna. ??? quote]

vishal has a girlfriend and has had one since before he started his presidency...so no, he didnt do it to pick up girls.
Old 02-07-2010
LeannaT
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 02-07-2010 at 06:28 PM   #89
LeannaT

Liked: 7 Times

lol @Andrew22. Neither Kayla or I have ever dated Vishal, or had any "relations" with him asides from platonic CA-student ones....