MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mary Koziol & Vishal Tiwari: MSU Presidential Controversy? Purgatory99 Presidentials 2010 46 02-19-2010 06:52 PM
Calling out Vishal Tiwari FireDragoonX General Discussion 41 02-09-2010 12:53 PM
Vishal Responses To Speaker Resignation Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 06-15-2009 11:59 PM
Tell us your thoughts on Welcome Day! kokosas MacInsiders Announcements 17 08-11-2008 08:33 AM

Thoughts on Vishal

Old 02-07-2010 at 06:29 PM   #91
KaylaG
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 1 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souldier View Post
It would only take a few seconds to do that check, and it would shut down any question as to whether or not you're the same person. If anything, you should have been the one to propose the IP check.
OH! you and Mahratta posted at the same time...are you guys the same person??
Old 02-07-2010 at 06:29 PM   #92
LeannaT

Liked: 7 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Marlowe View Post
If you guys want to prove you aren't the same people, post links to facebook :p
anyone can look me up if they want. Leanna Tallmeister. I'm not hiding anything.

Last edited by LeannaT : 02-07-2010 at 07:12 PM.
Old 02-07-2010 at 06:39 PM   #93
ice8

Liked: 33 Times

Kayla,

Quote:
We were actually trying to bring some positive light to the MSU debate, but you all seemed to turn it to negative things, once again. If you are 'so against' this thread, you're just feeding into it more by posting.

Please mention in the title of the thread that this is not just thoughts on vishal but more specifically ONLY positive thoughts on vishal.

People are allowed to post their opinions on whatever, and wherever they want. Its called freedom of speech.

Actions of Vishal can impact every student's lifestyle at university from fees to recreational services to marketplaces. Many students had expectations and have the right to know what has been done, or what is in progress. If you are going to come on here and say that this guy is awesome, and was a great MSU Prez, then please show what he accomplished so far. All MSU Prez have been great and deserved to become the president, but question in the end is what they accomplished? When people ask you that you shy away and start bashing them for being rude.

If Stephan Harper after becoming president accomplished nothing so far, or made a decision that many people disliked there would be loads of people bashing him even in the places where only harper's supporters reside. You can't just tell them to go away without explaining why he has done things or why he has failed to do things so far. In the same manner, we as students demand to know what Vishal has accomplished that you want us to appreciate him for. I am sure Vishal does not have the time to get to know each and every student on campus so that we can get to know him and appreciate his attitude towards friends. This is buisness, and we want to know what he has done for us.

Old 02-07-2010
Souldier
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 02-07-2010 at 06:57 PM   #94
c.erl
PLUC Front, etc.

Liked: 94 Times

ROLFLMFAO!

This is the best thread EVER! HAHAHAHAHA!

I swear, I've been laughing for a good 20 minutes, reading through this. Its better than TFLN!

On that note...

I found Vish a wholly ineffective president. He took very little advantage of the president's page in the Sil, I NEVER saw him on campus and all the "real" work seems to be have been done by the VP Education and SRA.

Like a nasty 'I told you so', I was worried about this when everyone considered him the shoe-in last year and I advised all my friends not to vote for him out of part spite and part disillusionment.

Perfectly nice guy, I'll admit to that, but not our best president.

In terms of presidents, I would definitely rank him in between Warren Harding and Millard Filmore.
Old 02-07-2010
KaylaG
Old 02-07-2010 at 07:14 PM   #95
LeannaT

have to admit I am laughing too....I think I'm done with this thread
Old 02-07-2010
c.erl
Old 02-07-2010 at 07:27 PM   #96
KaylaG
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 1 Time

Good, report me please. I so badly want off this site, I have way better things to do with my time then fight with you guys.
Old 02-07-2010 at 07:34 PM   #97
Souldier
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 256 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaG View Post
Good, report me please. I so badly want off this site, I have way better things to do with my time then fight with you guys.
Nobody's forcing you to post here. I bet even Vishal is wondering why you guys are defending him so much, I mean he's gotta be aware he's doing a poor job.
Old 02-07-2010 at 07:43 PM   #98
LeannaT

Yeah, to be honest I am done with these boards. I'm signing up to be disabled here....don't think I'll be coming back
Old 02-07-2010 at 07:45 PM   #99
andrew22
Account Locked

Liked: 238 Times

im glad thats over now. what was that all about huh :S
Old 02-07-2010 at 07:45 PM   #100
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Liked: 333 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeannaT View Post
Yeah, to be honest I am done with these boards. I'm signing up to be disabled here....don't think I'll be coming back
Finally...no point fighting for a lost cause.
Old 02-07-2010 at 08:04 PM   #101
ice8

Liked: 33 Times

well since they are gone, I think we can properly discuss the term of Vishal so far without anyone rejecting or bashing us for our opinions.

Vishal had good soft skills but personally I would like to see what he has accomplished so far and what he would be doing for the remainder of his term
Old 02-07-2010 at 08:16 PM   #102
c.erl
PLUC Front, etc.

Liked: 94 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaG View Post
I would much prefer you stay...debate is fun, just so long as its civil!

My points have been stated, though littered with my characteristic sarcasm...has no one read Jon Stewart's America: A Guide to Democracy InAction? Thats totally where I got the Warren Harding bit.

If you really think Vish was a solid el presidente, tell me why! Refute my points, back yours up...you know...debate!

Just calling me an idiot and begging to be thrown off MacInsiders isn't doing your point justice. Sure, the hate-on can get a little intense sometimes (believe me), but if you stick it out and stand up for your beliefs in a logical, steadfast, courteous manner, everyone will respect you in the end!

So I guess I'm asking you to stay. If you really believe in Vish, tell us why!

No hard feelings <3 ?

LeannaT says thanks to c.erl for this post.

BlakeM, LeannaT like this.