MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Eng Timetable Feedback Michael23 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 08-09-2011 12:15 PM
1st Year Engineering Timetable Feedback? Crazy Tom First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 15 06-28-2011 11:07 PM
Schedule Feedback!?! MaryS First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 11 08-10-2010 05:46 PM
Getting feedback Chad Computers & Tech 6 04-01-2010 12:22 AM

Timetable feedback?

Old 08-15-2011 at 02:39 PM   #16
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luux View Post
oh okay thanks! i guess im use to that since past teachers have been like that as well. But how about her tests, assignments, etc?
In all the courses I've had her in, her sections were tested more easily than the other profs' sections. But then again, her section in 1A03 was genetics which is my interest and strong point. In 2A03, I would say she wrote easier questions than Nurse though.
Old 08-15-2011 at 02:43 PM   #17
mike4

Liked: 26 Times

Quote:
oh okay thanks! i guess im use to that since past teachers have been like that as well. But how about her tests, assignments, etc?
Refer to above (edited response to include exam). Apparently shes not very approachable in class. Which is unusual cause we spoke about biology programs at a program night during the year and she was very pleasant...so maybe shes different depending on the occasion? Opinions vary, and that's the extent of what I can contribute
Old 08-15-2011 at 03:29 PM   #18
Luux

Liked: 2 Times

thanks for the help!..guess it just depends from person to person...did any of you guys have kosala and how she was?
Old 08-15-2011 at 03:30 PM   #19
Luux

Liked: 2 Times

and stone for bio?
Old 08-15-2011 at 04:00 PM   #20
mike4

Liked: 26 Times

Quote:
and stone for bio?
Kolasa = he lol and I commented on Stone, boring and difficult testing methods, go look at the reviews for his other courses like (Origins 2LU3 or Bio 3FF3) and you'll see general opinions on him.