MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help! Phone messages psps First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 09-17-2010 10:02 PM
Les Prince Phone OneL Les Prince Forum 6 09-01-2010 08:47 PM
Internet, Home phone, tv and cell phone bill **jewel 03** General Discussion 15 10-15-2009 07:29 PM
Cell Phone Help Kevin Computers & Tech 7 08-30-2007 12:29 PM

Which Phone?

Old 08-26-2009 at 03:20 PM   #61
EasternHeat
Elite Member

Liked: 60 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taunton View Post
40 years ago, when you turned 17 or 18, you were out of the house. No questions asked, and your parents dealt with it. Period.

Again, our society is continually getting wussier and wussier. This is just another example of that.
Well this was how it was for Western Society. Its different back east. Yes males did go on their own without questions asked or concern about them because they were men they could take care of themselves. Women on the other hand were more looked after and protected because the truth is things can happen to them.

And I'm not being sexist so please any feminists don't attack me I'm not saying women are weak or something in a bad way. I'm saying they are more susceptible to being hurt or taken advantage of.

Though in Western Society they didn't really care about this as much, they just let their girls do whatever.