MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Whmis 1a00 ShockValue First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 10-17-2012 02:43 PM
Don't Meet the Requisites for WHMIS 1A00 (Science 1a00) Injekt Academics 4 06-20-2012 06:32 PM
WHMIS question soltintal Academics 7 05-11-2012 10:23 AM
WHMIS Certificate jim1 General Discussion 5 05-03-2012 04:57 PM
WHMIS and Fire Safety Training Courses jtk89 Academics 9 12-30-2008 03:55 PM

Whmis

Old 01-15-2013 at 07:22 AM   #1
AmandaH

Liked: 0 Times

Whmis
i was wondering ive taken whmis as a course but i dont need it, is that allowed and will it be included as one of my 5 courses this semester ?
please help!
Old 01-15-2013 at 07:27 AM   #2
sonofabun

Liked: 0 Times

I don't think WHMIS counts as a course; it's just a prerequisite for many courses with labs, so you won't get credits for it.
Old 01-15-2013 at 07:30 AM   #3
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 580 Times

You'll notice from the course code that it's worth zero units. This means that you don't pay for it and it doesn't count for any credit.

It takes up like, one hour of your life. There's absolutely no way that could be considered equal to a three-unit course.