MacInsiders Logo

Do you believe in heaven?

Old 10-16-2010 at 06:38 PM   #91
SilentWalker
∞/0? Only I know.

Liked: 202 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodywarz View Post
....ok wow i need some sleep i read what you wrote and my brain told me something else...imma stop arguing and just sleep i thought you said chistianity had nothing to do with the bible.
You're a horrible troll.

Quote:
and was just wondering what the **** kind of chrstian is she?

I'm not a she.
Old 10-16-2010 at 06:40 PM   #92
REPLEKIA/.
Community Engagement Officer

Liked: 447 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWalker View Post
And I'm not a she.
Just change the avatar then. He isn't the first person to have assumed as much. It's more your fault at this point than his.
Old 10-16-2010 at 06:41 PM   #93
bloodywarz
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 74 Times

Quote:
You're a horrible troll.

And I'm not a she.
troll.... what in the world are you taking about....i been on discussion this whole time for once in my life..sheesh stop throwing the word around like you actually know what it means.

....right i am not going to judge...its up 2 u what you want to call yourself.
Old 10-16-2010 at 06:41 PM   #94
Rakim
Account Locked

Liked: 814 Times

Quote:

I'm not a she.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! !!!

:( :(

REPLEKIA/. likes this.
Old 10-16-2010 at 06:44 PM   #95
SilentWalker
∞/0? Only I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Replekia View Post
Just change the avatar then. He isn't the first person to have assumed as much. It's more your fault at this point than his.
Nah

Quote:
troll.... what in the world are you taking about....i been on discussion this whole time for once in my life..sheesh stop throwing the word around like you actually know what it means.

....right i am not going to judge...its up 2 u what you want to call yourself.
Dude go sleep
Old 10-16-2010 at 06:50 PM   #96
REPLEKIA/.

Quote:
Nah

How about this one? I made it the right size for you !
Old 10-16-2010 at 06:55 PM   #97
SilentWalker
∞/0? Only I know.

Quote:

How about this one? I made it the right size for you !
But...but....he's not a silent walker
Old 10-16-2010 at 07:07 PM   #98
REPLEKIA/.

Quote:
But...but....he's not a silent walker
Spock was comparatively quiet(more so than you at least). And I will not sit idly by as you slander the name of Spock by suggesting he did not in fact WALK! (fake seriousness/anger)

In all seriousness though it's best to either post a picture of yourself of something gender ambiguous on forums or you will always have your gender confused. Personally I think it's more fun to continue to let people think you're a girl. I once ran a guild on an MMO and for a period of over a year most of the guild managed to convince itself that I was a Wiccan lesbian. Good times.
Old 10-16-2010 at 07:08 PM   #99
Deegs14
Cogito, ergo sum

Liked: 156 Times

Quote:
His name is right beneath his picture - he shouldn't have to change it so it (his picture) clearly defines his sex.
Old 10-16-2010 at 07:10 PM   #100
REPLEKIA/.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegs14 View Post
His name is right beneath his picture - he shouldn't have to change it so it (his picture) clearly defines his sex.
This is the internet. 9/10 people are too lazy to read anything extra than they have to (this is why tl;dr exists). Even though the name is there this is at least the 3rd time I've seen his gender confused since people didn't read the name.
Old 10-16-2010 at 07:11 PM   #101
SilentWalker
∞/0? Only I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegs14 View Post

Quote:
In all seriousness though it's best to either post a picture of yourself of something gender ambiguous on forums or you will always have your gender confused. Personally I think it's more fun to continue to let people think you're a girl. I once ran a guild on an MMO and for a period of over a year most of the guild managed to convince itself that I was a Wiccan lesbian. Good times.
I'm rather entertained by it. I'd prefer to keep this identity. It's rather consistent. I actually put effort in maintaining a consistent profile. You'd probably find me on other forums with the same avatar, username and sig. I was wishing there was a way to hide my name though. Not that I have a problem with being known by my name on this site, but people from other sites can find my profile on MI and tell my name from it. I'd prefer to remain anonymous, but I don't want to put a fake name. That's just....no.

Last edited by SilentWalker : 10-16-2010 at 07:14 PM.
Old 10-16-2010 at 07:13 PM   #102
REPLEKIA/.

Quote:
I'm rather entertained by it. I'd prefer to keep this identity.
I officially revoke your right to assume people are trolling for calling you a girl then.
Old 10-16-2010 at 07:15 PM   #103
SilentWalker
∞/0? Only I know.

Quote:
I officially revoke your right to assume people are trolling for calling you a girl then.
I never said they're trolling. I don't assume they're trolling. It's an honest mistake. And I love their reactions when they're told otherwise. It's like....'Damn, and I was considering tapping that!'
Old 10-16-2010 at 07:16 PM   #104
healthsci1
Elite Member

Liked: 113 Times

Quote:
According to facebook he is a male

Last edited by healthsci1 : 10-16-2010 at 07:22 PM.
Old 10-16-2010 at 07:18 PM   #105
bloodywarz
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 74 Times

and now WE are officially off topic!!!!

Quote:
And I love their reactions when they're told otherwise. It's like....'Damn, and I was considering tapping that!'
sooo you like it when other men hit on you and find out your a guy....interesting... .