MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Study Spots on Campus..... shay2014 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 11 08-13-2010 05:08 PM
Places to shower on campus? lawleypop General Discussion 15 12-08-2009 11:24 AM
meal plan/student card and campus food spots Kailoli First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 33 09-03-2009 09:12 PM
(More) Places to Eat Off-Campus Chad Food & Meal Plans 4 01-12-2008 04:08 PM
Places to study on Campus Sarahs Academics 7 09-11-2007 09:19 AM

Study Spots / Hidden places on campus

Old 12-11-2008 at 01:47 PM   #31
sakian

Liked: 0 Times

I hate it when you walk into the library and there are people taking up multiple chairs. They either have their bag on the second chair or they put their legs up on it. Don't they see that the library is packed?

I guess I'm too nice to tell them to move though.
Old 12-11-2008 at 04:53 PM   #32
huzaifa47
MSU VP Education 2012-2013

Liked: 361 Times

hahha I know...I would love to see a meltdown someday when some poor kid unable to find a seat for 5-10 minutes would panic and start ripping all those chairs with stuff on it and tossing them around...lol
Old 12-14-2008 at 09:45 PM   #33
katie_batt

Liked: 9 Times

Whenever I go to the third floor of thode, it is sooo quiet. Its actually kinda scary. Last time I was there (midterms, haven't dared to go back lol) I went to unzip my backpack to get my books, and this guy a few desks down let out a huge sigh and gave me the dirtiest look! I was like ahh! so i never went back lol