MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
tattoos on girls: your opinion Cliu91 Body & Food 122 12-05-2010 11:57 AM
What's up with girls posting "I like it on the..." statuses on facebook? Souldier General Discussion 133 10-13-2010 12:52 AM
Hi guys Jayshil Introduce Yourself 5 09-09-2010 02:02 PM
Girls Field Hockey kuruczpa Athletics & Recreation 0 09-08-2010 07:44 PM
hey guys macmac27 General Discussion 4 09-10-2009 07:51 PM

do girls like shy guys?

Old 01-06-2011 at 10:56 AM   #121
arathbon
Elite Member

Liked: 307 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfattal View Post
If she is a shy girl she might not have a problem

U cant expect a shy guy to go with an outgoing girl
I pulled it off for quite a while
Old 01-06-2011 at 11:17 AM   #122
jajas
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 49 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziepizzie View Post
Why are so many guys answering the original question? It's not like guys know what women REALLY want.
You are right. Not even girls know what they themselves want.
Old 01-06-2011 at 12:43 PM   #123
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

I think the more salient question is: do girls like shy girls?

Kendoon, m0ns13ur like this.
Old 01-06-2011 at 01:50 PM   #124
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanC View Post
I think the more salient question is: do girls like shy girls?
It has nothing to do with the gender. Male or female, shyness is disgusting.

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 01-06-2011 at 07:00 PM   #125
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Cheng View Post
Lol as a girl giving input, I'm actually going out with a guy who is considerably shy. Honestly I thought I'd be going out with someone more outgoing but it just happened. We've been dating now for over an year and it's going great. I'm way more outgoing myself and the first few dates we had I found myself talking way more than he did causing me to wonder if he was even interested or if I was talking too much. Also there are a lot of times in social situations where he doesn't feel like interacting but I want to mingle more and it feels like I'm just kinda neglecting him but as long as we talk things out and understand each others needs more it helps us to find a balance between his shyness and my 'outgoingness'.

I think there are girls who like outgoing guys and girls who like shy guys but in the end you never really know who you'll end up falling for . And I guess it's hard to start a relationship in the first place since it's hard for you to tell her how you feel but if you really want the girl I think that's motivation enough to go for it~ But yeah, in short, there are girls who like shy guys lol~ and being shy isn't the only personality trait you have there are other things that can attract girls.

I think I sound so cheesy so I'll shut up now I hope that helps.
So, how did your whole relationship get started? Did he ask you out or did you ask him out? And then did you have to initiate everything? I think that woukd SUCK. And yeah, for sure you'd be wondering if he was really interestd in you; so how did you guys get through that?
Old 01-12-2011 at 07:00 PM   #126
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

AHAH! Do guys like shy GIRLS? Or super talkative ones? Because I think that'd be annoying.
Old 01-12-2011 at 07:13 PM   #127
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 622 Times

Quote:
AHAH! Do guys like shy GIRLS? Or super talkative ones? Because I think that'd be annoying.
Based on my guy-friends I would say the latter. But again, it also depends on a bunch of other factors.
Old 01-12-2011 at 07:33 PM   #128
Kendoon
Sometimes helpful

Liked: 645 Times

Quote:
I prefer a talkative girl, not a super talkative blabbermouth ditsy one, but just a lady that starts her own conversations or better yet, rambles incessantly while I nod, perhaps give a quick response but mostly just stare at her boobies.

Haha, boobies.

_Luu_ likes this.
Old 01-12-2011 at 07:34 PM   #129
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Hmm. i wonder if they connect being talkative with beng brash or too out spoken. Guys are so confusing. And girls over-think things.

Last edited by lizziepizzie : 01-12-2011 at 07:46 PM.
Old 01-12-2011 at 07:34 PM   #130
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendoon View Post
I prefer a talkative girl, not a super talkative blabbermouth ditsy one, but just a lady that starts her own conversations or better yet, rambles incessantly while I nod, perhaps give a quick response but mostly just stare at her boobies.

Haha, boobies.
No comment.

Quote:
Hmm. i wonder if they connect being talkative with beng brash or too out spoken. Guys are so confusing. And girls over-think things.
Edit: This reply was aimed at lizziepizzie.

It's not overthinking.. We over-analyze simple things just to make our lives even more complicated DX

Last edited by ~*Sara*~ : 01-12-2011 at 07:50 PM.
Old 01-12-2011 at 07:48 PM   #131
Kendoon
Sometimes helpful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Sara*~ View Post
No comment.
/12 chars

It's not overthinking.. We over-analyze simple things just to make our lives even more complicated DX
Boobies?

I don't understand your response O_o

IS IT BECAUSE I SAID "PREFER" AND IN REALITY I SHOULD BE OPEN TO LOVE OF ANY SHAPE OR FORM EVEN IF ITS A FAT LOUD UGLY CHICK

Old 01-12-2011 at 07:50 PM   #132
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Sara*~ View Post
No comment.
/12 chars

LOL Yeah, I call my bff at McGill and he tells me girls over-analyze things, and then one of my other best guy friends calls me from Guelph because he somehow knows that something's happened (don't ask me how he can tell), listens to me for 1/2 hour, tells me his perspective, and ends the whole thing (an hour later) with "sorry I can't be of more help, sweetheart, but don't overthink things." THANKS.
Old 01-12-2011 at 07:50 PM   #133
Kendoon
Sometimes helpful

Quote:
LOL Yeah, I call my bff at McGill and he tells me girls over-analyze things, and then one of my other best guy friends calls me from Guelph because he somehow knows that something's happened (don't ask me how he can tell), listens to me for 1/2 hour, tells me his perspective, and ends the whole thing (an hour later) with "sorry I can't be of more help, sweetheart, but don't overthink things." THANKS.
I guess I'm doubly screwed, because I over analyze completely everything @[email protected]

Old 01-12-2011 at 07:52 PM   #134
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Haha exactly! But then again, I know a lot of my guy friends under-analyze things. SO I don;t know which is worse =/
Old 01-12-2011 at 07:58 PM   #135
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Well, girls have to try to somehow think like guys do, so although WE over-think things, we have to TRY to UNDER-think things like guys do. Which is pointless btw, becasue by trying to under-think things we are over-thinking. And I'm pretty sure that guys don't even bother thinking what WE'RE thinking and just think for themselves! SEE, I'M OVERTHINKING!!!